forum

What lifted your spirits today~?

posted
Total Posts
show more
silmarilen
Birdy
Rekt my philosophy matriculation exam (kinda like a final exam for those who don't have this kind of graduation system in their school systems??!!). More precisely I wrote about 14 pages in 5 hours and 15 minutes.
Ayu
I claimed a key for Brawhalla. Just played it for a minute and it instantly made me realize how I miss SSBB times. But hey, now I can experience something similair on pc and also have the competetive aspect that I like a lot in gaming.
Wickedsharkz
i realized how much i got better at osu! from 990pp today, to 1005pp.
And also i beat Chasers - Lost (Insane), which is my FIRST 'enemy' in osu!
Aghhhh:D
a1l2d3r4e5d6
I got given the opportunity to sit my final exam for geography despite failing the resit for the preliminary exam that I also failed. :D
Aurani
Being confessed to, the right way.
Jazz
Treekii
Majikoi 100% translated
lemonguy
Started and completed a 5 page essay 4 hours before it was due; I can see that my powers of procrastination haven't gone away xD
Also gained 33 pp in a single run, after stating "well I need 40 pp, but that probably won't happen for a long time", and I proceeded to unmindblock myself on a song that I have 275 plays on, and got a high score by over 50K.
Tiisa
I'll probably get into the international language program at Gothenburgs university once I graduate which means I'll be able to study Japanese and Chinese. this also means that I have a future. AND I'LL LIVE CLOSER TO MY BOYFRIEND WHICH IS A GREAT PLUS
Jazz
sleep over at my friend's house for model making :3
olivia272
It's finally Wednesday.
7ambda
Tfw when you get new top rank every week. :)
Kouya-
Getting back into my childhood obsession, TMNT ~
a1l2d3r4e5d6
I got accepted a place at university. :D

Now I know where I'm going after I leave high school.
Tiisa
Gumpy
Talent day at school
Jazz
Went to a cafe full of dogs :DD
A yorkshire terrier accepted me as its human I am so happy C:
Necturion
I overslept 2 hours and had 2 hours less school today ^o^
chaee
S-senpai noticed me for the first time ;w;w;
Eddy EX
Met up with an old friend at the park randomly, got to talk to her again.
olivia272
I woke up.
Depator

olivia272 wrote:

I woke up.
^^
And not feeling so depressed as yesterday.
Necturion
Slept the first 2 lessons at school without the teacher noticing =w=
Birdy
Received the tentative scores for my previously mentioned exams.

I did well. In fact my English essay was the best of the entire school.
Philosophy scores were really promising, too, just gotta see later whether I possibly got the second best grade or the third best one.

So basically I'm fucking up less than ever before. Which is cool.
Jazz
Dinner with friends to celebrate my birthday, yeah it was so late because we all had deadlines near my birthday.
My friend gave me a cute sleeveless top as a gift <3
HaruryuuSan
Remembered my birthday gift from a special friend on mine :3
olivia272
SWIMMING.
Necturion
I was having a conversation after sports class and accidentally saw my reflection, laughing on a glass door and It actually didn't look ugly. :D
olivia272
A beautiful weather.
Necturion
I found out about this thing called train surfing. It looks awesome! I wish I was brave enough tobpull something like that off
Kyonko Hizara
Making plans to go to the bf in June.
Birdy
12 days off school with only a single day of school in the middle. So basically only 7 days + 2 weekends. But still holy shit I can finally focus on... things. Music, graphic design, beatmap nomination and last but not least, school assignments.
HaruryuuSan
Holidays, finally could spend some time with my family.
Aurani
Having someone I can entrust my life to.
Gekido

Aurani wrote:

Having someone I can entrust my life to.
EineKrone
No throwing up today!
Mahogany
Bigfeh gifted me supporter! :D
Kyonko Hizara
I got to talk to the bf twice over the weekend
Birdy
Got my presentation about soundchips and video game sound/music production done yesterday already, which means today I only need to do two album/musical/concert reviews.

This is going to be my probably last music course ever, though, so I'm kinda sad.
show more