forum

What lifted your spirits today~?

posted
Total Posts
show more
lemonguy
6th day playing standard (2nd with a tablet) and I FC two 3.60 star + songs, and pass a 5.10 star song. Yay progress
nyxuppini
Some origami papers.
Chiuyo
tetra-_old
OwO maybe my first FC in DT then...although it's only a star rate 4 song in CTB
tetra-_old

tetra- wrote:

OwO maybe my first FC in DT then...although it's only a star rate 4 song in CTB
and get the first post in a page :O
Ekoro
felt ignored until someone answered me, became a little bit better
Paco
osu! made me happy, FC'd a couple maps with decent Acc :)
Mr Capuce
exercise in the morning. and listening music or something ...
Ekoro
welp, some wons again today in Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call

so i have now 187 victories for 35 losses, kinda proud of it
Jazz
Mom bought me pastries~
Birdy

Jazz wrote:

Mom bought me pastries~
I read that as panties, UH OH.

OT: Started listening to "o'er the flood" by goreshit again after 3 years. I need to get back to more of the music I listened to on the last autumn of elementary school, because, despite going through rough times, the music I listened to made those days the best.
Athrun
One more yearly exams before I can try skip school for a week.
Rio-
Finally can watch The Hobbit for the first-time
*yeah i was busy when It's premiere started and completely forgot about that later
Wlesh
Still laughing at the things that happened Wednesday.
Hope tomorrow will be even half the same fun.
TheNekoNextDoor
I've managed to get a hang of the Sytrus plugin for FL Studio, and started on some foundations for a proper track! :)
It doesn't sound like a church organ anymore. Yay!
BrokenArrow
Getting 15/15 in my English exam despite having written only about 6 pages. Life is good
Also League season ended tonight and I'll be getting my Platin rewards soon-ish
TheNekoNextDoor
Peppy favourited my response to his tweet about the triangles.
Senpai has noticed me... :D
Kouya-
That I accidentally left my osu on when I went to bed and I woke up this morning, got a PM telling me to have a great day and that I'm an amazing person .
Nathan
Realized it was a holiday for me
Wlesh
Oh god got to be my guilds 2nd group raid leader ;-----;
StayFab
i got myself the bioshock triple pack for ten bucks and the first one is already kinda awesome. good decision.
Factorial
A new email
Apex_old
untitled
Birdy

Apex wrote:

To be able to control my dreams, I often ask myself in reality "Is this a dream?" so when I am dreaming and thought I was in reality, if I asked myself this question, I would be able to subdue this dream, knowing I am in reality, not a dream.

Today, I dreamt I killed a person. The whole dream seemed so real and I never doubted whether it was a dream in the process. I was sent to the prison in a police car, and was scared as hell in the dream, and as I asked myself as I usually do: is this a dream? Originally for a half a second, there was no response, and I gave up. Then, everything around me faded away, and all I see is white around me for a second or so. That feeling of consciously waking from a dream is marvelous, it was as if you are ascending from ground to a pure white heaven. I could tell that I was waking from a dream. The next thing I consciously realized was the environment of my bedroom. I dreamt and in the dream, knew I was in a dream.

Here's a song to celebrate my happiness and place you in the correct atmosphere:

I'm happy you have the amazing talent, too.

Tonight, I stole a car with my friend (two Volkswagens - one for each - not sure about which models). We drove them around Itäkeskus while we got the cops off our tails. It took place in the early morning, so in a while we went to the GameStop in Itäkeskus and did... more stupid things. Not exactly sure what but everyone got hella mad and we had to escape the situation.

One night there were pink moths jumping on people's faces. That's the only thing I remember from it.

Stupid, best dreams.
TheNekoNextDoor
I'm going to start learning Crow Song on the electric guitar in my music lesson tomorrow, I'm so excited >w<
Ekoro
I restarted to write a book again. Already 21 pages, ideas are coming very fastly and i'm happy with it.
gregest
I found the avalon mod for terraria
Katze
Today I applied for a job as graphic-designer and they told me they'll inform me about further things this week and I expected them to call on Wednesday but the company called two hours after I got home and they want me to visit Wednesday for a try-out-day! I'm happy~
SpartanM477
Re-watching Hanayamata. Over, and over, and over, and over again.

AND AGAIN.
Chiuyo
Being able to relax and just let my thoughts and everything disappear for a while.
Birdy
I made 15 pages of a psychology thing that was supposed to be 10-12 pages long.

I'm proud of myself for the second time this month already, wow.
Yuzeyun

Ekoro wrote:

I restarted to write a book again. Already 21 pages, ideas are coming very fastly and i'm happy with it.
ekoro 4 nanowrimo 2015 plox

on another note: my testimony got accepted on the French blog "Losers et alors ?". Pretty heavy reading and not that funny to read. I mean I just wrote 2,700 words worth of my terrible like from 2004 to 2012 :(
Katze
I did really well on my try-out day, and everybody was surprised how much I knew about everything!
Now I have to wait two weeks and then they'll call me if I get accepted or not, but it was super fun working there
and I'm sure my chances getting accepted aren't that low!
Kyonko Hizara

Katze wrote:

I did really well on my try-out day, and everybody was surprised how much I knew about everything!
Now I have to wait two weeks and then they'll call me if I get accepted or not, but it was super fun working there
Good luck gurl <3

I am finally getting over my sick so much yay
Coeurbee

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

Katze wrote:

Good luck gurl <3

I am finally getting over my sick so much yay
yey ^^

mine was when the only question I had for a presentation was really simple to answer... Question being something like
guy : "and why do you need three tomatoes?"
me : "Well, we're three..." (I didn't even need to add :" and it's a one tomato per person meal", since this was obvious even for him XD )
Nathan
So close to Thanksgiving break
Birdy
Ruby My Dear (one of my favourite artists) and Igorrr (one of my favourite artists) have made a 5-track-EP together.

I honestly can't wait almost a month for it to be released.
-Seren-
discovering this

my two most fave Vocaloid producers in one song <3
Birdy

Found this again.
Birdy
Datamoshing.
show more