forum

What lifted your spirits today~?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Chiuyo

i have no words for this dude, omg.
TheNekoNextDoor
Today, I grew a love for the J-Pop group 'Perfume', and I found out THEY'RE PLAYING IN LONDON IN NOVEMBER.
YES.
PERFUME.
LIVE.
IN LONDON.

*squeal*
-Seren-
watching the crowd goes crazy during one of SCANDAL's songs

too awesome
Nase Izumi
Birdy
Navizel
Kouya-
After spilling all my bomb Takoyaki on the ground, I quickly made a second batch, only this time, it turned out better .
TheNekoNextDoor
I'm going off on a camp tomorrow, I'm so excited!!!! :)
Kyonko Hizara
Winning an Arena on Smite by 3 points
Jazz
finally able to hang out with my friends in the place we started hanging out together
I missed them so much

and my friend's cousin liked my drawing so his mother had it photocopied and laminated :D
Effy

Jordan wrote:

nothing
h5
Trauter
My new bed...
Kouya-
Went my crush PMed me first ~
Jordan
A beautiful dream
BrokenArrow
Went to the Heide-Park resort in Soltau with family and friends today
5 hours of car driving followed by 9 hours of riding rollercosters (or rather staying in queue the majority of the time), my back hurts like shit and I won't be able to use my feet for the next couple of days, but it was worth it. 100m+ free fall tower was scary as fuck tho, I'm probably scared for the rest of my life now
ALSO SO MANY FOREIGNERS, GOD BLESS ASIA FOR CREATING SUCH BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BEINGS
Also I'm not as pale anymore, guess that's a positive side-effect

is this how rl feels like
kirueggy
No line on Space Mountain.

Gotta f**king love Space Mountain.
TakuMii
I think I've done the impossible. I've overclocked the polling rate of my American Beatmania IIDX controller to 1000Hz. And it feels so good in-game.
They said it couldn't be done. They said it only went up to 250Hz. I think my USB adapter has proven otherwise.
Falapalagas
Being forgiven for one of the many many stupid things that I've said to people.
Witch Mercy
A game that I've been waiting on Steam finally went on sale!
Also talked to a absolutely gorgeous and handsome man on the phone, he makes me giggle so much. <3
YamiHikari
One of my most hated tests is over.
Lambda-chan
Hearing the voice of my boyfriend while I'm falling asleep, nothing could be better.~
Kouya-
When I made many people laugh in osu and irl ~
Chiuyo
A man gave me a rose when I was in the city and called me beautiful

not a pedo
Kouya-
When I was playing Brave Frontier (An awesome App game that's free) and I obtained more then 4 gems ^~^
BrokenArrow
I'm gonna see One Ok Rock live in December, can't wait
Foxtrot
Finally finished my game in Tropico 3 and I was quite proud of my city. I wanted to start out as a dirty commie, but I ended up as a dirty capitalist instead.
Jazz

BrokenArrow wrote:

I'm gonna see One Ok Rock live in December, can't wait
jellyyy
Witch Mercy
School starts tomorrow.
Fresh year, fresh start, this ought to be fun!
Jordan

Next step: 24h 8-) jk
Bweh
I ruined my legs on a 5k and that was cool
birra
the entrance test is about to come. (eventho at the same time I'm a bit alsbsiaknajas because of math)
uweeeee come to your mama deartest come to me OHOHOHOHcoughcough.
Chiuyo
Except that there's people in my new school that I dont want to see, my new class is kinda cozy
Kouya-
That I haven't done my summer homework yet and school starts tomorrow .

Luckily, my friend has the work done already .

She's such an amazing friend .

(And no, I'm not those kinds of students where I let other people do the work for me .)
TheNekoNextDoor

OHMYGOD.
I RANKED IN THE TOP 10.
I'm probably going to lose this in about a day, so I'd better enjoy it while it lasts!
Chiuyo
3 years and I finally found a new friend, gymnasium wasn't that bad after all
Kyonko Hizara
Going shopping for clothes tomorrow
birra
OOOHMYGOD I PASSED THE UNIVERSITY ENTRANCETEST AOSHSISBWIWJWBDUEHW. and surprisingly the first day will be begun on the same day as my birthday. So it will become a really special birthday present to me in this 20th year of my life. Dear god allah aaaaaaaaaa thanks god!
Kyonko Hizara
Talking to my bf earlier made me feel really fucking good. I have no idea why I'm just all of the warm and happy.
Rio-
My Grandma's Birthday <3
So that means... Free Cake!!

Also 1 week-off college from tomorrow
hersa37
I got a week off college too!

And I just got Humble Bundle!
show more