forum

What lifted your spirits today~?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Raiken-
Anime made my day. Aye!
Maraiga
Knowing that I'll be visiting 2 friends in 2 weeks, I've been missing them for too damn long now.
Sorarei
Always Happy Hardcore music
Birdy
I found the project files for my 2009~2011 songs. Almost cried of joy, also.
Hika
Realized that there's actually one person willing to talk to me as much as I want to talk to him. Sucks that we've been friends for 2 years yet he was always awkward when it came down to talking to me.
Sharpy_old
fap
Jordan

Dulcet wrote:

random people telling me random things
Hahahah that ava.

E vbb
[Luanny]
Knowing that there are still people who truly wants to help.
It's so grateful to know world isn't filled with assholes yet!
Jordan
It's a cloudy day. I love cloudy days. <3

I might be weird but rainy and cloudy days make me chill while sunny, clear azure sky days tend to make me nervous and upset. /:
Birdy
That's not weird. It's thundering here and I love it, a lot. Also I received my Yu-Gi-Oh cards <3
JAKACHAN

Only a month back and I've not only completely regained my skill after the 4 months break but I'm way better than I was before.
Jordan
Today, I felt happy
BrokenArrow
I love my life even more by today and I also regained my faith in this community.
Kaona
Regained contact with somebody I care about.
Raiken-
Anime. My moodbooster.
hinamizawan
an (easy) Insane SS always lifts my spirits up for some reason
Trust
After three months of slow progress my first beatmap is finally pending :oops:
Kyonko Hizara
Got to hang out with some friends
Birdy
Lucid dreaming
Pawww_old
I made two friends, :>
Saneaux
Well, there's this guy in my Japanese class I don't really know that well, all I've heard is that he's kind of a jerk. And so I decided to sit next to him instead of this other b*tch. Turns out he used to get bullied a lot and is totally misjudged, and practically has no friends. So I said he could tag along with me on break, and introduced him to some of my friends. It was kind of sad when he was trying to resist crying while talking about getting bullied, so I tried to give him advice and stuffs :)
Birdy
Nostalgic talks.
Taadashi
Talked to a friend I haven't heard from for over a year.
Birdy
So there's this Hardcore party (as in music, not as in adjective) this Saturday. For the first time ever it's in a reachable place (means this city; I don't have a way of transportation to other cities that would be affordable), and even then it's ridiculously close, under 5km away. And for the first time in a long time it doesn't have an age restriction. Guess who is the happiest fuck in the world at the moment.

Now I just gotta force F_m_L and/or Lulshack to come with me there. Wish me luck.
silmarilen

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Guess who is the happiest fuck in the world at the moment.
me, because i just got an email that i got accepted into university (after being delayed for 4 years)
Birdy
We can be the happiest fucks for our own reasons, then. Congratulations, by the way~~~~
AmberLynx

silmarilen wrote:

me, because i just got an email that i got accepted into university (after being delayed for 4 years)
Congrats!! ^^
*pops champagne*
Birdy
Aurastore released a new surprise album <3 Also convinced F_m_L to come to the raves with me. Now we only need Lulshack. And kebab and Pepsi.
Foxtrot
I spent all my day cuddling with him.

It was amazing.
Setsuen
When I found out that I wasn't the only one who couldn't finish my exam paper in time today... look like I won't be the only one "Dying" over one subject...
-Seren-
it's raining~
i feel more active when it rains or cloudy
Taadashi
A phone call with my girlfriend this evening.
GenoClysm
Got a new puppy today. He's adorable
Auxtrious
Getting along with new people.
AstralPhnx
Boats kind words of wisdom.
My Angel Newnew
When someone messages me without me messaging them first. (Loneliest kid NA)
[Luanny]
Pretty good grades <3
Theory_old_1
I meow'd at my cat and he meow'd back <3
Kyonko Hizara
Seeing a friend I haven't seen in a while
Weed
My face seemed just a little less ugly today.
show more