forum

What lifted your spirits today~?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Jazz
what GMT and what's her number?
Seph
sorry exclusive cosplay for me, paid like a thousand bucks for it.
Jazz
dammit

can i pay Dulcet a thousand bucks to make a cosplay for me too?
Foxtrot
yes sure money swag loadsamoney $_$
Birdy
I bet 50 bucks that none of you will get muted for getting off-topic in GD yet I got muted for one off-topic post in GD.
she_old
^ same

Also SNB gave me this avatar ;v;
Birdy
seeing Kanye and she using my avatars
BrokenArrow
People getting what they deserve and being able to talk to EOHK-Fluttershy.
Kaona
Finding out I'm going to be inheriting once I turn 21.
Kyonko Hizara
The softening of a situation
maal
lillyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy <3
Seph

Kaona wrote:

Finding out I'm going to be inheriting once I turn 21.
i knew you'd be rich

OMG QUEEN ABBIE
EOHK-Fluttershy
BrokenArrow <33 :D
dkun
Good times with old friends. It doesn't get any better than that. And well, maybe the Japanese restaurant we ate lunch at too helped a little. :D
Kyonko Hizara
zozo
birra

dkun wrote:

Good times with old friends.
Katze
I just found out that there is a special day tomorrow and many stores have -20% on woman's clothing! I'm happy that I have money to buy stuff again! c:
maal

Katze wrote:

I just found out that there is a special day tomorrow and many stores have -20% on woman's clothing! I'm happy that I have money to buy stuff again! c:
Buy me a skirt!~
Birdy
A cute Asian girl noticed that I was lonely and not feeling well, and talked to me for a while. It would have cheered me up even if she was just a random person, but she was cute and Asian which made it way better ;w; And yeah, it happened at school.
Aeidxst
i'm so glad that cute asian girl wasn't actually some 45 years old father trap, snb.
F m L_old

Aeidxst wrote:

i'm so glad that cute asian girl wasn't actually some 45 years old father trap, snb.
i can totally imagine this
Seph
my improvement at taiko

also puns, or idk
Zerostarry

Static Noise Bird wrote:

A cute Asian girl noticed that I was lonely and not feeling well, and talked to me for a while. It would have cheered me up even if she was just a random person, but she was cute and Asian which made it way better ;w; And yeah, it happened at school.
She wants the D That's cute. Asians make everything better ;)
DaddyCoolVipper

Princess wrote:

She wants the D That's cute. Asians make everything better ;)
EOHK-Fluttershy
Going to a DDR/PIU/IIDX/ITG tournament later on today, and just talking to my friends on osu really makes me happy :) <3
Jazz
Karaoke Night with HeatKai

ah god i missed this xDD
Kyonko Hizara
Awesome party tomorrow
FrzR
Found a collab partner and will be my first collab map. :3
Akimari_old
We were playing dodgeball and this rap song came in and this guy Ali just started breaking down on the gym floor and doing the worm and then after this kid got hit with a ball he dragged him across the floor
has
Receiving a bunch of messages at the same time from a certain someone. (that ended up screwing up with my cell phone, but it's always nice to know that I still have people who care about me)
Kyonko Hizara
My friend's lolita-themed birthday party. It was too much fun.
Birdy
4/20
Zook
4/20

and a nig giving me a free donut
Keksi
drugs.
Kyonko Hizara

Static Noise Bird wrote:

4/20
BrokenArrow
Wooo I somehow managed to stop being all emo and shit
This day has something magic, 4/20 always in my heart
My Dearest_old
I can do HR at last~
Babukus

Akimari wrote:

We were playing dodgeball and this rap song came in and this guy Ali just started breaking down on the gym floor and doing the worm and then after this kid got hit with a ball he dragged him across the floor
Lol if I were there I'd probably be cracking up.
[Maid] NekoRyo
we had a School Carnival today :D it was a blast x3
Seph
Minkness
show more