forum

[resolved] Displayed max combo in editor is incorrect for osu!mania [confirmed]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kitokofox

I'm pretty sure this looks self-explanatory. The max combo in the editor is incorrect about the maximum combo of the song. (Technically, the maximum amount of possible combo is dependent on the sliders, because you can get an extra combo at the end of sliders under the right conditions, even though combo often means nothing in this mode)
Flanster
It was never correct since day 1 LOL.
For now we should wait out on the mania editor to be finished.
TheVileOne
Will check into this.
theowest

TheVileOne wrote:

Will check into this.
Why don't you just do that before you made your post. No need to bump so many topics..
TheVileOne

theowest wrote:

TheVileOne wrote:

Will check into this.
Why don't you just do that before you made your post. No need to bump so many topics..
Because I'm at college and I can't right now. I'm tagging them so I don't have to find them again.

I'm going to check the new mania editor when I get home and check whether this still persists.
Sakura
There's a bookmark option, please dont do this again.
TheVileOne
Umm I planned on editing my post and I only did this like 4 times. So if you consider 4 threads a lot of topics then sorry. The rest was dealing with BUMPing relevant topics and resolving issues. This is offtopic. i'm just going to edit this post when I test this.

Edit: osu mania counts the actual number of notes, it ignores slider combos. But those technically add combos so its confusing behavior.
TheVileOne
Tested this behavior and it seems to be working as expected. Resolving.