forum

real quick question

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
cameronz
im not sure if this is the place to post but i have a question

am i allowed to make 2 difs of the same thing (not guest difs) like lets say i wanna make a hard but i wanna make another hard so i name it another hard, should i rename it? is it allowed? i couldnt find anything in the rc pls help :(
Asphiee
they usually go with the name Hyper its pretty much the name of the diff thats in betweeen insane and hard. you can also make a new one as long your naming would make sense for the majority or for the BN. i remember Flake's One-Me Two-Heart (TV Size) set that was dq'd for the diff title "Exane", so he had to remove it to get ranked since he pretty much lost the debate and fail to defend, i mean 'failing to defend' wouldnt be the right wording but yeah you get the gist.

you can try the literal diff title like "Harder than hard", "Harder" something like that. but if you choose a new diff name thats not been used and not been consider as a norm you better buckle up for an argument with your BNs.

anyway, just try to make a reasonable spread that wouldnt become problematic. like Hard diff is 3.3* and Insane diff is 4.3*, so if you're gonna make another Hard diff (and not a gd but your own, as you said) the SR should be around 3.6-3.8* not 3.35-3.4* or 4.10-4.25*. set would get inevitably dq'd because of this issue