forum

Mago de Oz - Xanandra [Osu|Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Luvdic

Garven wrote:

Honestly, seeing a post like that makes me not want to look far more than song choice, map length, etc. Putting down the people that are trying to help you is a pretty poor path to follow.
Putting down? Where exactly am I putting people down? Im more about showing my own discontent as to why some BAT decisions seems to make a map harder to get ranked rater than really helping the mapped. As far as I know, that's my only complaint to you people from BAT.

And the comment about song choice, map length, etc has no direct relation to you, but more to the community in general, and I believe that this is the very first time I said it publicly on my 4~5 years of mapping.

Pretty much what my post states is that if there are people willing to mod the map, then be welcome! but Im not gonna be looking for those people anymore cause Im very tired with this map already, I have put alot of effort on this already.

Frostmourne wrote:

Honestly, there were some parts that were really hard to read and frustrating to play although they may look cool and fitting in editor to you.
BATs just insisted you to change for letting people enjoy it rather than get frustrated over the map. Especially, SapphireGhost is one of the best players among the BATs and he/she even said so about some hard patterns. So that should kind of reflect something.
To end this, I will be checking this one this evening to get this re-ranked asap. I had enjoyed it before it was unranked.

Also it's quite silly that the unranker can't re-rank. And yeah, ironic post like that is kind of disheartening to some BATs who work hard either.
Frustrating? Hard to read? then great! My map has fulfilled its purpose seeing as this song is all about frustration and becoming crazy (and thus, kinda "hard to read' I guess since you dont have a clear head). On another note, since the unrank, some people have already asked me why I changed the last part? It was all perfect for them already, and all I could answer was that the change might make them sad, but Im making others happier, so in the end, no matter what I do Ill make some people sad I guess.

And yes, Its very silly that the unranker cant even rebubble it, and thats the main reason on which this whole thing its making me sad, It's like the whole story of Xanandra applied to me, and I really appreciate you a lot if you do so, and looking forward to it.
-Kazu-
well, it's not called Insane because is easy to read or anything like that...
Frostmourne
ok

I checked it out and what I seemed to notice is that the end of this feels much easier to play. Nothing major wrong so here is a rebubble.
Topic Starter
Luvdic
Glad youre happy, and thanks for the bubble ;)
Zero__wind
I think you should never worry about song choice or so, as osu is just so world-wide that I believe there're still many players like me who enjoyed this song even it's something like non-mainstream or so

I should be willing to check this but this map is just so crazy like you said that I can't handle it properly, so sorry for not able to be helpful
but still, good luck on the rerank
a late star for you to show that I appreciated this as an ordinary player
加油
a bit sad that I didn't get the chance to see what it was like, before the unrank and the changes afterwards
Gonzvlo
Te lo dije, dónde está mi premio?
Lissette
I think this is good to go.

Re-ranked~
mancuso_JM_
:D
Yo ni siquiera me habia enterado que esto habia sido de-qualified :P..
Felicitaciones!
[Yue]

mancuso_JM_ wrote:

:D
Yo ni siquiera me habia enterado que esto habia sido de-qualified :P..
Felicitaciones!
hahahhahahahaha que malo ;c

Me alegra mucho ver rankeado otra vez esto ;3
Gratz Erufen <3
ErunamoJAZZ
A mi también me había dejado triste el unranked, pero en fin, aunque haya mucha "tela para cortar" respecto a ese tema, por ahora hay que disfrutar el re-rank

Congrats again ^_^
kanocchi
felicitaciones Xanandra / Congratulations Xanandra
Chewin
.. wow!
Gero
Re-Gratz :3
SapphireGhost
I'm glad things are as they should be again.
Topic Starter
Luvdic
Thanks everyone, and sorry for... err, all the problems.

Hopefully I can finally close this chapter and move on ;)

As a bonus, here's the song in english version: http://puu.sh/70SjX

Feel free to replace the mp3 with the one contained in the map. Although for this one I think youll need to use +10 local offset
Cristian
Algun dia me enseñaras chino como debe ser?
Felicidades por tu rank en el map. 3:
kanocchi
Xanandra, enseñame a mapear :(
devourthesun
amazing map, i'll be sure to try and play it every time I multiplayer.
Kenezz
Y el Oscar por dramaqueen es para...
Felicitaciones otra vez Erufen, te has esforzado bastante (:
Zexous
I have this from when you had BD playtest it ^_^ grats
Verdisphena
hasta que pudiste
lol so late
-GN
i can tell a -lot- of effort was put into this, thanks for the great map
Xantaria
Is this the promised holy map? ... wow ...

This is already the map of the year for me.
Hi im Dinagox
NO PARO DE VER ESTE ESPECTACULAR MAPA DESDE QUE LO ESTABAS MAPEANDO.
CONGRATS