General
- Here are your beautiful colours.
[Colours]
Combo1 : 225,175,125
Combo2 : 75,150,75
Combo3 : 225,225,150
Combo4 : 0,150,150

Insane
04:11:051 (2,3) - I would take these two notes out from under the reverse arrow so they are more visible, especially with Hidden.
04:14:068 (7) - Similar to above, take this note out from under the end of (5) so players can see it more easily.

Normal
02:06:746 (5,6) - Not sure about this for a Normal. I'd keep it more straightforward like this, with spacing adjusted appropriately.

And there we have it.
Topic Starter
Luvdic

SapphireGhost wrote:

Commit and follow through!

General
- Here are your beautiful colours.
[Colours]
Combo1 : 225,175,125
Combo2 : 75,150,75
Combo3 : 225,225,150
Combo4 : 0,150,150

Insane
04:11:051 (2,3) - I would take these two notes out from under the reverse arrow so they are more visible, especially with Hidden.
04:14:068 (7) - Similar to above, take this note out from under the end of (5) so players can see it more easily.

Normal
02:06:746 (5,6) - Not sure about this for a Normal. I'd keep it more straightforward like this, with spacing adjusted appropriately.

And there we have it.
All done, thanks a lot!

And no matter where you are, I can feel you close to my skin~
I remember you Xanandra, please remember me~
SapphireGhost
I是gato.

I will set a decent score on this when it is not 2 AM, because my current priority is watching curling.
Pasha_Khvan97
Grac~ :D
Alternative
Congratz~
Irreversible
Congratz! :)
Yuzeyun

SapphireGhost wrote:

I是gato.
You不是gato. Je ni חתול.
(English Chinese Spanish French Swahili Hebrew)

and it was about time! You ranked yourself! LOLOLOL
Selisi
Congratz~
Topic Starter
Luvdic

_Gezo_ wrote:

SapphireGhost wrote:

I是gato.
You不是gato. Je ni חתול.
(English Chinese Spanish French Swahili Hebrew)

and it was about time! You ranked yourself! LOLOLOL
Yes! Im finally ranked! Not many people in osu! have done that before, so yes! Im special!

And thanks everyone!
[Yue]
Felicitaciones Erufeeeeeeen *-*
Luna-
omg finally!!! congratz :D
Gero
Me da tanta alegria de ver esto ranked
Felicitaciones Erufen
mancuso_JM_
Al fin lrpm!
Felicitaciones Erufen! :3
Yuzeyun

Xanandra wrote:

Yes! Im finally ranked! Not many people in osu! have done that before, so yes! Im special!

And thanks everyone!
I also ranked myself but it was the artist name :(
撒花~
ErunamoJAZZ
oh wow... al fin esto quedó rankeado, es casi como una leyenda xD

felicitaciones, esto me da esperanza para los mios :3
Koiyuki
Insane diff is really hard to read
however
恭喜
Natsu
Finally :3
Xiamul
Is there supposed to be a metronome reset at 04:09:146?
Topic Starter
Luvdic

[Minakami Yuki] wrote:

Insane diff is really hard to read
however
恭喜
I have made lots of testplays to make sure its played as intended, and lots of patterns have been remade and so on until Im finally happy with the end result.

Xiamul wrote:

Is there supposed to be a metronome reset at 04:09:146?
I have asked several people to recheck the timing, and yes, I think there was one that suggested a new timing section for a metronome reset at some point, but all the rest didnt agree with it.

And again, thanks everyone!
SapphireGhost
Currently in unranked/disqualified status for fixing things in Insane to create a better playing experience (mapper has agreed, sorry about the inconvenience).

Insane
03:09:295 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1) - Discussed changing for readability.
03:26:917 (15,16,17) - Discussed for being just too horizontal.
04:15:179 (6,1,2) - Changed for consistency.
04:18:354 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1) - Changed for simplicity.

So much pain. Anyway, apparently another BAT is lined up to check this so it won't be long.
Topic Starter
Luvdic

SapphireGhost wrote:

Currently in unranked/disqualified status for fixing things in Insane to create a better playing experience (mapper has agreed, sorry about the inconvenience).

Insane
03:09:295 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1) - Discussed changing for readability.
03:26:917 (15,16,17) - Discussed for being just too horizontal.
04:15:179 (6,1,2) - Changed for consistency.
04:18:354 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1) - Changed for simplicity.

So much pain. Anyway, apparently another BAT is lined up to check this so it won't be long.
Well, its kinda not fair to say it like that, seeing as my intention was to disturb playing experience because Im a very very mean person, and only agreed to do so cause you were very insisting about that and I preferred to hurt my own feelings rather than your feelings, I mean, what could be more mean than being mean to one's self?

Anyways, after the unrank what I changed was

04:15:179 (6,1,2) - moved a few grids off
04:18:354 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1) - changed the order of the notes so its much easier.

All the rest should be exactly the same.

Also, sure, a BAT might be lined up, but all the bats, as you may know, have their own life and are busy as well ;)
Topic Starter
Luvdic
So apparently after this unrank, it will require totally new BATs to rebbuble it, and then give the rank. I dont know when was this changed, but in the past, the BAT that unranked it had the duty to rebubble it at least, what a way to trying to speed up the re ranks, congratulations BAT team.

On another side note, this map was really unranked just to satisfy the quirks of a fellow member of the BATs, all the while the map was perfectly just fine and rankable, and since the implementation of the qualified status was to make quick fixes of this kind, I really don't see what's the point of having to find 2 BATs again, and as far as I know, no BATs will voluntarily offer to check this map, be it because they are busy and have their own life, or if they are not busy and having their own life, these kind of map just don't appeal to them.

And yes, this map has been very painful for me, in fact, pretty much all maps I map is very painful for me to rank it because apparently no one likes the song choices that I map, and on top of that I map over 3-4 mins with a full spread of 4 diff.

So right now Im not even going to try to find more BATs, besides of the one that was already lined up (even if she re accepts it or not), just to see how this qualified map's status really works.

You guys instead of breaking this map's heart, you guys actually broke my heart.
Sieg
;_;
Hyperspace
Bueno, en mi opinión no te deberías rendir ahora y enojarte, debes hacer lo mejor posible para tener esto rankeado de vuelta... ya te falta poco para tener esto rankeado.
kanpakyin
hum, 加油
Garven
Honestly, seeing a post like that makes me not want to look far more than song choice, map length, etc. Putting down the people that are trying to help you is a pretty poor path to follow.
Frostmourne
Honestly, there were some parts that were really hard to read and frustrating to play although they may look cool and fitting in editor to you.
BATs just insisted you to change for letting people enjoy it rather than get frustrated over the map. Especially, SapphireGhost is one of the best players among the BATs and he/she even said so about some hard patterns. So that should kind of reflect something.
To end this, I will be checking this one this evening to get this re-ranked asap. I had enjoyed it before it was unranked.

Also it's quite silly that the unranker can't re-rank. And yeah, ironic post like that is kind of disheartening to some BATs who work hard either.
Topic Starter
Luvdic

Garven wrote:

Honestly, seeing a post like that makes me not want to look far more than song choice, map length, etc. Putting down the people that are trying to help you is a pretty poor path to follow.
Putting down? Where exactly am I putting people down? Im more about showing my own discontent as to why some BAT decisions seems to make a map harder to get ranked rater than really helping the mapped. As far as I know, that's my only complaint to you people from BAT.

And the comment about song choice, map length, etc has no direct relation to you, but more to the community in general, and I believe that this is the very first time I said it publicly on my 4~5 years of mapping.

Pretty much what my post states is that if there are people willing to mod the map, then be welcome! but Im not gonna be looking for those people anymore cause Im very tired with this map already, I have put alot of effort on this already.

Frostmourne wrote:

Honestly, there were some parts that were really hard to read and frustrating to play although they may look cool and fitting in editor to you.
BATs just insisted you to change for letting people enjoy it rather than get frustrated over the map. Especially, SapphireGhost is one of the best players among the BATs and he/she even said so about some hard patterns. So that should kind of reflect something.
To end this, I will be checking this one this evening to get this re-ranked asap. I had enjoyed it before it was unranked.

Also it's quite silly that the unranker can't re-rank. And yeah, ironic post like that is kind of disheartening to some BATs who work hard either.
Frustrating? Hard to read? then great! My map has fulfilled its purpose seeing as this song is all about frustration and becoming crazy (and thus, kinda "hard to read' I guess since you dont have a clear head). On another note, since the unrank, some people have already asked me why I changed the last part? It was all perfect for them already, and all I could answer was that the change might make them sad, but Im making others happier, so in the end, no matter what I do Ill make some people sad I guess.

And yes, Its very silly that the unranker cant even rebubble it, and thats the main reason on which this whole thing its making me sad, It's like the whole story of Xanandra applied to me, and I really appreciate you a lot if you do so, and looking forward to it.
-Kazu-
well, it's not called Insane because is easy to read or anything like that...
Frostmourne
ok

I checked it out and what I seemed to notice is that the end of this feels much easier to play. Nothing major wrong so here is a rebubble.
Topic Starter
Luvdic
Glad youre happy, and thanks for the bubble ;)
Zero__wind
I think you should never worry about song choice or so, as osu is just so world-wide that I believe there're still many players like me who enjoyed this song even it's something like non-mainstream or so

I should be willing to check this but this map is just so crazy like you said that I can't handle it properly, so sorry for not able to be helpful
but still, good luck on the rerank
a late star for you to show that I appreciated this as an ordinary player
加油
a bit sad that I didn't get the chance to see what it was like, before the unrank and the changes afterwards
Gonzvlo
Te lo dije, dónde está mi premio?
Lissette
I think this is good to go.

Re-ranked~
mancuso_JM_
:D
Yo ni siquiera me habia enterado que esto habia sido de-qualified :P..
Felicitaciones!
[Yue]

mancuso_JM_ wrote:

:D
Yo ni siquiera me habia enterado que esto habia sido de-qualified :P..
Felicitaciones!
hahahhahahahaha que malo ;c

Me alegra mucho ver rankeado otra vez esto ;3
Gratz Erufen <3
ErunamoJAZZ
A mi también me había dejado triste el unranked, pero en fin, aunque haya mucha "tela para cortar" respecto a ese tema, por ahora hay que disfrutar el re-rank

Congrats again ^_^
kanocchi
felicitaciones Xanandra / Congratulations Xanandra
Chewin
.. wow!
show more