forum

interesting gd names

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dialect
i dunno, some gd names have always interested me for their creativity. like, ones that aren't just that person's username, and do something creative. for example, [[Pika]] (now Weedy) uses wikiPika's [diff] because anything enclosed as brackets will be called wiki:[insert word].

i use Min's [diff] because 1. it sounds catchier than Li's [diff] and 2. for consistency with my old username
aiq
cool but what exactly is the point of this thread
Adinda
Wikipika is cool
Asphiee
Talking about cool diffnames, renzthegreat's set always have interested me. Shout out to u brotha. You can check it in his profile, anyways i don't get where hes basing it from, rly thought the diff name were taken from the album name or somthn.
realy0_
I alway use reealy_'s (before it's y0_) for my gd names cuz why not
also this
Asphiee

realy0_ wrote:

also this
oooo best name
Chiru-kun
discounting beatmaps made as topdiffs, hmm.. Jounzan's Special is interesting (specifically talking about byfar's Kami no Kotoba mapset). probably becuase it was on an old set of Jounzan but it doesn't give that kind of feeling

also P&F browiec's Something That Doesn't Exist. epic diff name lol

PS diffname=art, i took about an hour researching on the topic of cassette tapes and 8-track tapes thanks to diffnames. i make all those up based on community lore
furry hater

realy0_ wrote:

also this
link beatmap pls
realy0_
qwt
it takes me 30 minutes to decide how to name my GD's
Yukanna
alright we got ya covered pal.
beatmapsets/1170955#osu/2442646