1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Feature Requests
  4. Completed Requests

This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
show more
posted
All the comments made at various points in the video roll across the screen as the video goes. Wait, did I say across the screen? I meant over the video, in colors, in such an epic way with such epic comments that you go, "...this is awesome..."

I think I got that right.
posted
Easy fixes for abuse:
1. Let the player who made the replay delete any comments he doesn't like.
2. Users on your Foes List can't comment on your replays.
posted
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
posted
Awesome idea.

And I HIGHLY doubt anyone will post 'you suck' comments for people in the top 40 scores for a song. I mean, if they're in the top 40, they probably didn't do very badly.

And why would someone go watch a #29 replay anyway ?
posted

Echo wrote:

vytalibus wrote:

Where would we access the replay comments if this gets implemented?
I guess just by watching replays? :P

I'm thinking maybe not replay-specific comments but rather map-specific comments.
I though the same, maybe peppy can make a checkbox in the star ranking screen and let people be able to comment on a map.

That would rock!
posted

Jeffro wrote:

Echo wrote:

vytalibus wrote:

Where would we access the replay comments if this gets implemented?
I guess just by watching replays? :P

I'm thinking maybe not replay-specific comments but rather map-specific comments.
I though the same, maybe peppy can make a checkbox in the star ranking screen and let people be able to comment on a map.

That would rock!
Seconded. A button on the results screen that pops up the star rating option and comments box, showing previous comments. Or at least a direct link to replying in the beatmap's thread.
posted
bumped.
posted
If it wouldn't be a hell of a time to code it, then sure, I'm for it too :)

P.S. Have a toggle to turn it on/off ;)
posted

Ivalset wrote:

Oh lord, we have to monitor replay comments now as well? Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffff-
is there no way to collect all the data written and monitor it all over for example a .txt? if you get what i mean


anyways, i support this!!!
posted
I miss this feature in osu!.
Would really like it alot!
Support +1!
posted
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
posted

Derekku Chan wrote:

Gabi wrote:

Ivalset wrote:

Oh lord, we have to monitor replay comments now as well? Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffff-
is there no way to collect all the data written and monitor it all over for example a .txt? if you get what i mean
It would be stored somehow. I assume it could easily be exported as a .txt :)
It would likely be buried somewhere in the .osr file as metadata. It has to have a time reference as well, and a font size/color, and whether the text scrolls by, or is stationary at the top or the bottom.
posted
Why not just store them online?

Also support!
posted
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
posted
In other news: osu! is renamed to Osu Osu Douga.

:P:P:P jkjk
posted

mattyu007 wrote:

Why not just store them online?

Also support!
Since the comment is tied to one particular replay, it would probably be stored online, yes, within the *online* .osr data, which of course can be downloaded locally when you press F2
posted
Keep it up!!! :)
posted
I fully support this idea, and as late as I am...

ThePassingShadow wrote:

I HIGHLY doubt anyone will post 'you suck' comments for people in the top 40 scores for a song.
I'd be the one.
posted
and I guess I'd be the one to remove it :)
posted
No, it'd be a very constructive form of "you suck".
show more
Please sign in to reply.