forum

Any hitsounding server?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Himada
Looking for hitsounding servers or community that I can join to recieve advices/ improve on my hitsounding. Would be great if someone has some connections to it.
Asphiee
hmm havent heard any but u should do simple hitsound first like snare sound should be hitsounded with snare, something like that. break down the very core of the instrument, which sound is the most audible, like start first in the main beats. lets say, this song Roselia - This Game. gonna pick this one since this is what i found that has the most simple arrangement in my quick search.

you can hear that in the chorus, what you mainly hear is snare + kick 01:26:555 (1) - . so, the first thing you should do is hitsound those part since its the most essential part of the song. dont attempt to be edgy, learn the basic first since this is the one you are gonna keep using every time especially when you're gonna map anime songs. then after that to make it the song more interesting improvise some part here and there like adding whistles in between them. like every 1/1 gap of every red line to make it sound like a hi hat.

anyway, hope this help a little. im no expert but this is the most simple yet effective way in hitsounding. i literally do it almost all of my map. nothing beats simplicity, cheers
Topic Starter
Himada

Asphyre wrote:

hmm havent heard any but u should do simple hitsound first like snare sound should be hitsounded with snare, something like that. break down the very core of the instrument, which sound is the most audible, like start first in the main beats. lets say, this song Roselia - This Game. gonna pick this one since this is what i found that has the most simple arrangement in my quick search.

you can hear that in the chorus, what you mainly hear is snare + kick 01:26:555 (1) - . so, the first thing you should do is hitsound those part since its the most essential part of the song. dont attempt to be edgy, learn the basic first since this is the one you are gonna keep using every time especially when you're gonna map anime songs. then after that to make it the song more interesting improvise some part here and there like adding whistles in between them. like every 1/1 gap of every red line to make it sound like a hi hat.

anyway, hope this help a little. im no expert but this is the most simple yet effective way in hitsounding. i literally do it almost all of my map. nothing beats simplicity, cheers
Thanks anyways!