forum

Introduction & Info

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
T1ok2aT3k1

Hello there!

I am T1ok2aT3k1!

I've been an osu! player since 2018, but because of real life problems, I had to stop playing and use social media the entire year of 2019 and part of 2020. I'm really happy and excited to be back. I don't know if I should be considered a new player or not, because when I made this account, I wasn't able to play for even 1 month.

Since my return on osu! (5 days or 6), I've been playing a lot and getting a lot better, and I currently play primarily osu!mania because I'm currently playing osu! on a laptop without a mouse, only keyboard and touch. But when I get a new pc, I might move to the [b]main osu! mode
I'm not very skilled at this game yet, but I'm proud of the improvement I got in almost just one week. I'm also very interested in mapping and currently mapping maps (I'm probably not publishing them), because of fun and also to learn.

Also, I play music and sing outside of osu!, I'm currently learning and creating songs.
So yeah, I guess that's it for the introduction! Nice to meet you.[/i]
DrSnuff666
Thanks for the introduction and welcome back to osu its good to have you back you seem pretty cool i wouldnt mind playing mania with you
IncrediMan

T1ok2aT3k1 wrote:

Hello there!

I am T1ok2aT3k1, known as Tekafada! I have accounts on many places, so maybe you might know me from somewhere. I'm a brazilian teenager girl, known to have created popular games at KoGaMa on childhood. I love being in all types of adventures, discover about life and the world itself. I'm not well known though, only on ROBLOX and KoGaMa.
More info about me on Twitter and ROBLOX.

I've been an osu! player since 2018, but because of real life problems, I had to stop playing and use social media the entire year of 2019 and part of 2020. I'm really happy to be back. I don't know if I should be considered a new player, because when I made this account, I wasn't able to play for even 1 month.

Since my return on osu! (5 days or 6), I've been practicing a lot and getting a lot better, and I currently play primarily osu!mania because I'm currently playing osu! on a laptop without a mouse, only keyboard and touch. But when I get a new pc, I might move to the main osu! mode.
I'm not very skilled at this game yet, but I'm proud of the improvement I got in almost just one week. I really want to make a positive influence on the players I meet. I also want to become an well-known player or mapper, whether it's for my skill (not likely currently), or as a friend. I'm very interested in mapping and currently creating two maps, because of fun and also to learn. I hope I can contribute to osu! in many ways.

And also, I play music and sing outside of osu!, I'm currently learning and creating songs.
So yeah, I guess that's it for the introduction! Nice to meet you!

I don't know why you did that but I think stealing other people introduction is not really nice (I'm not here to make the law or anything but it's just strange to read introductions and to see 2 times the same text)
Topic Starter
T1ok2aT3k1
That's weird, I swear I didn't steal it. I will edit it so it does not cause any problems. Thank you for warning me, IncrediMan.

And DrSnuff666, I would love to play with you too, just add me!
DrSnuff666
ok i did
- Marco -
Welcome Back (?)