forum

OCReMix.org OverClocked ReMix

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hanyuu
Suprised there is none talking about this here yet but its a remix community of video game music!
http://ocremix.org/

New album and initiative to post this because of Apex 2013 Album!

My favorite Songs of the new album are:

Polygons are inaccurate by Mikeaudio, a song that would go as a theme song for anything!
CTRL.FRK by Radiowar, nice breakbeat? i guess
Bottled Emotions by TheGuitahHeroe, awesome calm songs with a mixture and dubstep elements!

Check out their other works too. This community allready been running for years and it is awesome going from retro to modern to jazz to chiptunes anything.
Kert
Yeah this is pretty awesome
One of remixes I recently found:

Topic Starter
Hanyuu

waaaaaw classic
gurodoll_old

feels so fucking good
Stefan

Great Stuff.
cokeshawty
Their Azalea town remix is wonderful.
Birdy
They were subscribed to my old account, so I guess they are kinda cool. Never listened to their stuff that much, though. Might check later today, and see if I have missed something.
ziin
I like these two because of the quality of the remix and the vast improvement over the original.

Topic Starter
Hanyuu

Deep dark tunes~ i love children of the monkey machine lol

that feeling when the guitar starts thats so scary
And that bass. If you played this game it almost puts you into the situation monsters are crawling up to you any moment
Topic Starter
Hanyuu

yay! thats one happy remix for a killing game lol
Apex_old
Check out this team called DigiE on OCR.

One of their members named NemesisTheory had posted other great, various music pieces in Newgrounds btw.
Found this on 2010 and still love it till now.
Topic Starter
Hanyuu

Apex wrote:

Check out this team called DigiE on OCR.

One of their members named NemesisTheory had posted other great, various music pieces in Newgrounds btw.
OMG :o

I even remember than name, lol. I been listening to this thing way too much in the past. And i didnt even know thats a group because i never looked it up lol. They are so retro,.. anyways

One of my favorites its pretty old aswell too though
Topic Starter
Hanyuu
Welp got aware of all the really awesome NEW FF6 remixes yesterday and now i found this video, watching it right now.

And here is a song:

oh my god...........epic..
all the other remixes are totally awesome awell

AND KEFKA IS THE BEST AND SEPHIROTH IS SUPER LAME
Taadashi
Topic Starter
Hanyuu
Nice