forum

what mapper do you have a similar mapping style to?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dialect
i'd say my maps are probably similar to yudragen or realy0_'s maps. mainly because of how we all focus on having EVERY vocal clicked, regardless of whether it hurts your hands or not. also, we use similar circle patterns which are uncomfortable for the player to hit
Narrative
I'd say my mapping is like 2020 Onlybiscuit and 2020 A r M i n but a ripoff version
qwt
Jenny
z0z
i really wouldn't know
i don't have enough of a reference to say
aiq
isn't this like the 3rd thread you made with a subject like this?

anyway, i've been trying to map like Reform lately
Adinda
Kibbleru
Uniform
imagine posting the same thread 10374894020 times
Adinda

Uniform wrote:

imagine posting the same thread 10374894020 times
I wonder too ,why
Castagne
fun

I'm probably a weird combo of celerih and Sotarks
Topic Starter
Dialect
the reason i reposted this again was because our mapping styles always change, and the last 2 threads shouldn't be revived for that imo
Chiru-kun

Li Syaoran wrote:

the reason i reposted this again was because our mapping styles always change, and the last 2 threads shouldn't be revived for that imo
oh ok noted. then...

remember my post? well, my new style is bending towards Kalibe again, specifically his rock or lively maps (counting out my recent map for being similar to fieryrage, since that's on purpose).
Uniform
ig my mapping style depends on what kind of map i want to make. in beatmapsets/1252406#osu/2602954 i made kind of messy cause the song is so crazy, but in almost all of my other maps, i use generic style
kundi
i m a mapping style copier. i like to take from anyone his signature to make it my own could be such as sotarks monstrata fieryrage of whoever
Chiru-kun

kundi wrote:

i m a mapping style copier. i like to take from anyone his signature to make it my own could be such as sotarks monstrata fieryrage of whoever
there still are small details which are noticeable when you take the copying out. any?
Asphiee
I'm so rusty
PaRaDogi
Settia
furry hater
larto

idk really