forum

Mouse unpredictable movement [resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Frinator
I have a problem with my mouse. It can sometimes start to follow the outside of an approach circle and do unpredictable moment to sliders as well.
Is there some kind of option to disable this?
SkyDevil
I believe thats the problem of your mouse,,, are you playing osu on a bumpy platform or something?
Topic Starter
Frinator
I play with a Goliathus razer mousepad with an deathadder without accelration on and my computer runs at 140fps with 120fps cap
spicyFerret_old
I have a similar issue with my Logitech M510 Unifying mouse, on a mousepad. Ive tried all the FPS limiter settings, to no avail.

EDIT: If it helps, Im running WIN7 Home Premium (64bit) on a AMD E-350 1.6 GHz processor w/ 8 GB RAM. My Windows Experience Index score is 3.7.
Full WinExp Index score:

Processor: 3.7
Memory (RAM): 5.5
Graphics: 3.9
Gaming Graphics:5.6
Primary Hard Disk: 5.9
Oinari-sama
It could be a laser specific issue (just my speculation). Any optical users having similar issues?

I have a Goliathus alpha and my mouse cursor sometimes goes crazy if I try to maneuver my laser mouse around the "spike patterns" on the Goliathus. I got over it by playing on the black patch only.
Topic Starter
Frinator
thank i threw my old steelseries mat on and the problem stopped so i guess the small dents in the goliatus made slow movement inaccurate :) thx for that flat mouse pad idea :)
Oinari-sama
Glad it worked ;)

Resolved for time being I guess...