forum

Jason Appleton - Battle Frontier [CatchTheBeat|Osu|Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[Haineko]
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on mercredi 19 février 2014 at 20:20:37

Artist: Jason Appleton
Title: Battle Frontier
Source: Pokemon : Battle Frontier
Tags: The hunterx
BPM: 149
Filesize: 4876kb
Play Time: 01:00
Difficulties Available:
  1. Aeroblast CTB (5 stars, 208 notes)
  2. Morning Sun (3,15 stars, 78 notes)
  3. Pika's beat (5 stars, 286 notes)
  4. Poke Rhythm (4,97 stars, 200 notes)
  5. Shadow Ball (4,77 stars, 149 notes)
  6. Thunderbolt (4,92 stars, 196 notes)
Download: Jason Appleton - Battle Frontier
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Opening theme of Pokemon Battle Frontier. -
Here are the links to know more about :
==> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWrAEnnaJfU
==> http://www.animes-streaming.net/Animes/486/pokemon.html
And now, about the map :

/!!\ REMAPPING /!!\ - 19/02 : Thunderbolt - 20/02 : Taiko diff's. - 21/02 : CTB - 22/02 : ShadowBall - 23/02 : Morning Sun -
/!!\ NEW SB /!!\ - for later.

It was a real pleasure to create this beatmap hope you'll like it
If you have suggestions tell me.
Morning Sun = Normal
Shadow Ball = Hard
Thunderbolt = Insane
Aeroblast CTB = Special CTB
Taiko Muzukashii = Poke rhythm
Taiko Oni = Pika's beat
The hunterx
Here I leave the skin and the procedure for placing

link of download
http://www.mediafire.com/?hgq5a2gtdtjqajs

good to place the skin you have to go to osu folder open this folder and get into the song and find your map, then you find yourself done that decompresses the zip file and copy its contents pasted inside the folder of your map

if you did not understand me say to do it :3 ,to also have to remove BG ecto.1Rt and BG Cynthia.1Rt these pictures are repeated

here I leave a star
:)
Crumble XD
Hmm you should probably open the AiMod at least =)
Girlyshoes
Pas mal ta map :p ♥
Jsuis pas trop fan des étoiles en revanche mais ça rend la map plus mignonne quand même. Après chacun ses gouts :p ♥

Ah je savais pas pour les Kudosu >< Bref :

00:06:677 ==> change ces sons :o ils sont pas en rythme :3
00:10:368 ==> change ces sons :o ils sont pas en rythme :3

Voila mon ptit lu pour l'instant ♥
Topic Starter
[Haineko]
Thanks all :)
I've updated the map ^^
Girlyshoes
Tu t'améliores :p
la CTB est intéressante ( mais trop dure pour moi xD ) et je ne vois pas de gros problèmes sur les autres difficultée :o tu devrais voir quelqu'un de plus compétent dans ce domaine ^^ Mais je crois que c 'est vraiment bien :)
Girlyshoes
Tu devrais certainement créer une Taiko Oni ( si t'as le temps :p )
Thunderbolt :

00:04:328 ==> ce son devrait etre llégèrement plus tard
00:10:569 ==> ça devient dur !!! :o Tu devrais peut-etre rendre les choses légèrement plus simple xD

Sinon bonne map :p et bonne continuation :)
Asuka-Kashi
Pas mal pas mal cher élève en souhaitant que t'améliore encore plus pour combler la déchéance de ton senseï \o\
Nisaka
Difficulty Normal => 00:19:026 (1) - you can change one slider and put a note instead of 3 and will return
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Difficulty Shadows Ball => 00:35:737 (1,1,1) - you start too late in my taste you can place two more notes to stay in a good rhythm
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Difficulty Thunderborlt => 00:04:529 - 00:04:932 - 00:05:938 - 00:08:355 - 00:08:757 - 00:09:965 - 00:10:368 - 00:17:616 - 00:21:643 - 00:23:455 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1,2) - (you put notes on the red lines) 00:35:536 - 00:36:341 - 00:37:751 - 00:38:959 - 00:45:402 - 00:46:610 - 00:47:012 - 00:51:442 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - ( you put notes on the red lines too )
here I give my opinion and I hope you help good luck assets
-Shinsekai-
Hi :3

Normal :
- 00:32:717 to 00:35:536 = It's a normal diff so decrease the jumps.
Hard :
- 00:52:046 = reduce the distance by 6% about
CTB :
- 00:04:932 = one note is missing, add it.
- 00:36:399 = add one note with hitsound "finish"

Enjoy !
[Mirai-Girly]
Hard :
• 00:02:113 add " whistle "
• 00:02:314 add note
• 00:04:932 add notes

and some hitsounds are missing.
Crumble XD
It refines, it refines...
it's near perfect ;)
Seph
hi just randomly saw your map and i thought id give it a ctb mod

remember, general rule in ctb is that AR=OD, so make your OD 9 as well

00:12:583 (1,1,1,1,1,1) - i suggest you change this part a bit since its pretty hard

thats all for now, ill check this map again tomorrow cause im so sleepy ;_;

also stop giving kudosu to non mod posts please
-kevincela-
Please,refrain from giving kudosu to all the posts. You have to give kudosus only to posts that were helpful for your map. Denied various of the kds there in the meanwhile
Dantalion_old_1
Nice beatmap
Topic Starter
[Haineko]
Thank you Kir1t0 !! ^^
We're working hard on it ><
Girlyshoes
Pas mal ta map :p ♥
Jsuis pas trop fan des étoiles en revanche mais ça rend la map plus mignonne quand même. Après chacun ses gouts :p ♥

Ah je savais pas pour les Kudosu >< Bref :

00:06:677 ==> change ces sons :o ils sont pas en rythme :3
00:10:368 ==> change ces sons :o ils sont pas en rythme :3

Voila mon ptit lu pour l'instant ♥
Girlyshoes
I forgot :o !!

00:08:153 ==> utilise un slider a la place de 1.5
00:09:764 ==> la même chose :3
Change ces sons qui ne sont pas en rythme voila Voila mon ptit lu pour l'instant ♥ c'est tout pour la hard pour l'instant, à mon avis ;)
Xagrok
PM request.

[Overall]
It's not 6+ minutes long so it can't be approved. This means you'll need at least one diff with 3 or less stars in difficulty.
Inconsitency in diff names. First, either choose attack names for all diffs (Taiko maybe not included) or take Easy, Normal etc. Furthermore: I'm surely no expert, but I think that Taiko's Hard should be renamed into Taiko Muzukaashi or sth like that if it's no GD by someone named Taiko. I'd ask a taiko mapper for this.
If I remember correctly, the background disappears in Shadow Ball and Areoblast CTB; please fix this.
Please use NC and Distance Snap/ Jumps in a way so you can see how you're supposed to click.
Not sure, but maybe the Title should be Battle Frontier with a big F. There is some way to do this without having it to be a whole new map.
Please hold a little back with streams ._.
Please reduce the hitsound volume a little.

All for now, I currently don't have that much time to mod properly for 6 diffs X.=.X Sorry. But I can say that you've improved in mapping.
Topic Starter
[Haineko]
Thank you for your very good help :)
I'lll try to correct it as soon as possible :3
Seph
hello, random ctb mod hehehe

[Aeroblast CtB]

• General CtB diff rule states that your AR=OD, so change that thanks
    I suggest you change your AR to 8, 9 is just a bit too much imo, and dont worry about the hyperdashes, the diff in AR8 is still perfectly fcable.
  1. 00:21:844 (3,1,2) - maybe you should get this closer together, pretty much needs an early jump to catch it
thats it i guess, tbh your ctb diff was very good, i hope you listen to my suggestions.
show more