forum

Glad to be here, finally

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Athenx
Hello! I'm Lauren (user is Athenx) and I just got this game yesterday. I've been playing for about two hours total now, and I really enjoy it! I've been wanting to play Osu! for as long as I can remember, but didn't have the thought process that my family's' new (used) PC could run it (don't ask me PC stuff, I have no idea).

I've started going through all the songs the game came with, and I've found that almost every song with the piano mode is extremely hard, which is disappointing because I love that style of rhythm game (obsession started by playing guitar hero, of course). I've also tried my hand at the multiplayer option, but I haven't gotten to play with anyone yet because every song that every group chooses is... way too hard for me lol.

I'd absolutely love to play more, and hopefully with other people as soon as I'm good enough. Took me a while to learn how to download new songs from the Osu! website, but haven't gotten around to downloading a lot because once again, every song is way above my skill level right now.

I look forward to playing Osu!, and hopefully getting better and playing with other people! Thanks for having me ^-^
DrSnuff666
Yea i also love rhythm games I am on here quite often I am also pretty new just try your best recommend getting a new skin but if you like the starter skins that's cool too