forum

Places with good weather.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[suicide
My vote goes to
Santa Cruz, California. (It's in the middle of California, on the coast, a beach community)

In comparison towards other places in the world year round.
This city has the best weather in the world.

It's either Sunny or Rainy in the winter/spring.
It's not too cold sleeping depending on your insulation, depending on your outerwear and nice blankets you may sleep nicely.

It's sunny in the Summer/Fall.
Not too hot where you sweat gallons of water, and sleep comfortably without a fan needed.

Debate anyone? Natural disasters do count in weather. ;)
mathexpert
Southern California is cold as hell (eheheh) right now, it kind of sucks. I guess ~45 degrees isn't that bad though, compared to other places.
Topic Starter
[suicide
lol yeah I agree you shouldn't really complain.
45 Degree winter? Lol.
Kunieda
Well,Malaysia weather is kinda hot somehow...
Kuala Lumpur weather is 34 degrees
*Hot!!! I need some ice!*
Mismagius
Some places in Southern Brazil are some kind of weather paradise, haha. I really enjoy my city's weather even though people complain about how cold it is in winter (usually reaches 0ºC or less, which is too cold for people who live in places near the equator line). It's usually rainy and not too hot, but that's how I love weather. My city is also famous fore having completely weird climate changes, which is why some people say that "you can see all four seasons in one day here". (Once it went from 32ºC to 13ºC in an hour or so, lol.)
Vish024
Gold Coast, Queensland, Aus.

Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Aus.

Hamilton Island, Queensland, Aus.

From experience. Bare in mind that "good weather" is very much a subjective thing. I for one prefer to reside in colder weather regions.
Topic Starter
[suicide

Blue Dragon wrote:

Some places in Southern Brazil are some kind of weather paradise, haha. I really enjoy my city's weather even though people complain about how cold it is in winter (usually reaches 0ºC or less, which is too cold for people who live in places near the equator line). It's usually rainy and not too hot, but that's how I love weather. My city is also famous fore having completely weird climate changes, which is why some people say that "you can see all four seasons in one day here". (Once it went from 32ºC to 13ºC in an hour or so, lol.)

They say Bipolar weather happens here in the Spring, although not as much as what you've described lol.

And LaVolpe024, there are definitely some colder regions in California for you ;)
Galkan

mathexpert9981 wrote:

Southern California is cold as hell (eheheh) right now, it kind of sucks. I guess ~45 degrees isn't that bad though, compared to other places.
45 degrees Fahrenheit = 7.22 degrees Celsius

You call that cold? Never come to Europe during winter, then ;-P
Whilst I'm writing this post, there's a snow falling outside and -5ºC :-D

Blue Dragon wrote:

My city is also famous fore having completely weird climate changes, which is why some people say that "you can see all four seasons in one day here". (Once it went from 32ºC to 13ºC in an hour or so, lol.)
That sounds pretty unbelievable.
Birdy
Finland is very nice. Not too hot summer and most of years not too cold winter. I absolutely love both.
Also autumn ♥
FrzR
Boracay, Philippines.. though its a beach, with white sand and stuff, being there is awesome. :D

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boracay
silmarilen
the netherlands has the worst weather
Vext_old

Manchineel wrote:

My vote goes to
Santa Cruz, California. (It's in the middle of California, on the coast, a beach community)

In comparison towards other places in the world year round.
This city has the best weather in the world.

It's either Sunny or Rainy in the winter/spring.
It's not too cold sleeping depending on your insulation, depending on your outerwear and nice blankets you may sleep nicely.

It's sunny in the Summer/Fall.
Not too hot where you sweat gallons of water, and sleep comfortably without a fan needed.

Debate anyone? Natural disasters do count in weather. ;)
Bulllll shit. every time I went to the boardwalk in Santa Cruz it was cloudy and depressing looking. Long Beach is superior.

Also, if you like yours summers up past 120 degrees F then you will love Phoenix, Arizona.
H_Hitachiin
NY has good weather. Of freezing snow.
Kaona

silmarilen wrote:

the netherlands has the worst weather
Add England to the "worst weather" list as well.
UnderminE
The weather in Turkey is lovely, I can smell BDSM everywhere.
Mints
Singapore, always at around 30 degree Celsius
silmarilen
brb moving to turkey
it just started snowing here btw. i want to move somewhere where it never snows
Mints

silmarilen wrote:

brb moving to turkey
Countries around the equator never snows, not sure if good or bad though :/
mathexpert

Galkan wrote:

mathexpert9981 wrote:

45 degrees Fahrenheit = 7.22 degrees Celsius

You call that cold? Never come to Europe during winter, then ;-P
Whilst I'm writing this post, there's a snow falling outside and -5ºC :-D
Yeah, I've been spoiled by the typically nice weather :P I've never even seen snow here :/
JAKACHAN
California around Orange County was some of the most depressing but I guess you could say "Good" weather.

Depressing because it was always sunny and never too hot or too cold, but depressing because nothing interesting (Not even rain) ever happens.

Hottest I ever saw it there was like the 90's and coldest was maybe the 40's.

My idea of good weather is Missouri though. Nothing like watching a nice big thunderstorm pass through and then an hour later be out fishing in the perfect temperature with not a cloud in the sky.
Kanye West
Ohio has very variable weather, but you can do something different every season.

Summer is warm but not too humid: ultimate frisbee erryday
Autumn: perfect temperature, not too hot, not too cold, perfect for running. plus the colors are amazing
Winter: freezing, always snowing, ski/snowboard season big big yeah
Spring: same as autumn, perfect running season

All I really want is a beach for summer and it would be perfect.
SigLogicalMaxiss

[ Yukari ] wrote:

silmarilen wrote:

brb moving to turkey
Countries around the equator never snows, not sure if good or bad though :/

it's a bad thing! D: i like cold weather 8-)
show more