forum

only took me a year to post one of these

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
WitherMite
Hi, I'm WitherMite, I usually just go by Wither though. I found this game last year on youtube, had a vague memory of having seen / heard about it before, and decided to try it because its free.

now i'm stuck here forever, send help

Anyway, I'm a Std/Mania player with horrible, but improving acc, and a learning beatmapper.

Hobbies
  1. Racing sports; running and swimming, not cars, horrible time for this - there aren't any races :(
  2. Videogames (ofc, i'm here)
  3. I used to play tuba, but they are expensive and I'm out of school so not anymore, I do own a cornet and trash trumpet but I don't have the chops for them and I'm not too motivated to practice.
Profession:
Waiting for Covid to die so I can go to college and get out of my parents' basement. I'm looking to major in sports science and minor in sports communication and maybe become a triathlon coach - if I like cycling, haven't tried yet, I'm pretty sure I'll like it though.

Feel free to msg me for mutual, Where I live nobody knows osu! exists, so I don't have many friends on this game. I'd be down for multis most of the time if i'm online and not mapping. I do have my discord on my profile, but I'm not super likely to VC if I don't know you, I'm pretty shy and better off in text chats.
YyottaCat
Basically only 1% of the people in China knows that this game even existed lol. Welcome and enjoy your stay at the forums!
SkyNeonYT
Welcome to the community!