forum

无法发现beatmaps的解决办法

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
xdjxdja
很简单的方法,网上有,不过大家一般不懂。
新图由于是v11,安卓无法识别,安卓识别最高为v10!

首先用R.E管理器打开osu!droid/Songs目录,打开在osu内无法显示的beatmaps文件夹,找到后缀名为osu的几个文件,用文件编辑器打开,打开后修改第一行的v11为v10,然后保存退出,删除bak后缀文件。
加载osu,进入optins,清空地图缓存,然后进入游戏!

注意,在1.55,1.56版本上进入新图会fc。我只试过这两个版本和部分图。可能不代表全部,但是在1.58版本上可以正常使用,可以跳过开场不fc,但是maps结束会立刻fc,也就是只能玩图不能记录分数,甚至包括正常的v10以下图。所以建议用共存的osu新建一个文件夹转移新图到那里玩,防止正常地图无法玩
Topic Starter
xdjxdja
If you are not Chinese.Please translate them by Google!Thanks!
NatsumeRin
....如果你要人家翻译不如自己翻译完了发上去
bossandy

NatsumeRin wrote:

....如果你要人家翻译不如自己翻译完了发上去
按個讚 ( ゚Д゚)σ
YuZuKi Kenny

NatsumeRin wrote:

....如果你要人家翻译不如自己翻译完了发上去
Curisu
没RE表示无力
Oinari-sama
這帖大家試過了嗎?

我剛才在osu!droid forum看到了相關的帖,所以把上面順便翻譯po出去了。如下,有需要的可以看看。

Here is the English (rough) translation of the OP for those who cannot read Chinese. My comments are included in the [italic]:

Translation
Android does not recognise the new v.11 maps. It only recognises up to v.10 at the moment.

First open the osu!droid/Songs folder using R.E explorer [I never used that file manager before, but I guess the more popular ES File Explorer will also work].

Locate the beatmap what you are having trouble with, then open the .osu with an editor [your ES File Explorer should be able to do this]. After you opened it, find and change the "v11" in the first line into "v10" [without " of course]. Save and exit the editor.

After that, delete everything in the folder that has a .bak extension.

Start osu!droid and go to Options > Clear Map Cache. Now try entering the game to see if it can pick up your map.

This was also mentioned at the osu!droid forum.
Blueness

NatsumeRin wrote:

....如果你要人家翻译不如自己翻译完了发上去
翻译后的东西能看么。。各种纠结
Translate website always make me mad,because I can't understand what it means.I think it's a written-english not spoken-english
white-Cross
1.5.9的不知道我用起来好卡 唔...我是国产神机n821 我觉得应该是我升级了4.1
Gundam

NatsumeRin wrote:

....如果你要人家翻译不如自己翻译完了发上去
顺便求手动翻译/w\
Oinari-sama
手動翻譯我上面已經PO過一次了。
Curisu

Oinari-sama wrote:

手動翻譯我上面已經PO過一次了。
现在可以v11了恩要面对的是接下来的v12