forum

[web] Social Media links

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Dexus
Simple fields to be filled out in profile settings that add links to user's profiles with images to look clean and neat. Can be added to user panels in forum possibly or implimented into signatures. From a programming standpoint all that would need to be stored are user IDs for various things and if they're filled out then they can be applied. Only issue would be deciding on which media outlets to add, Youtube is a big one, twitch, facebook like pages, etc. Page work load shouldn't be an issue if the images are made relatively small.

TLDR cleaner efficient way to show people have media outlets rather than using hyperlinks in their info section that look bad.
theowest
Related feature request: t/19781/

I prefer to link stuff on my userpage.
Topic Starter
Dexus
The userpage is where I would prefer these to be put, but it was just a suggestion for them to be placed elsewhere at the same time. Thinking about it placing them in signatures/under usernames would be a bit redundant. But placing them under people's user pictures could possibly show up in the web panels in game as well so it wouldn't be all that bad?
Archangel Tirael
Support. I really want links to my Twitter and Google+ in my profile. :)
deadbeat
hi twitter o3o
Karamatsu
How do you put those links in your profile though?
Rilene

SushiSenpai wrote:

How do you put those links in your profile though?
You mean on userpages or it's specific field?
Bara-
Wow, that bump
Rurree
yea this would be good
Haxwill
Rurree
well a dude linked this and thought it'd be appropriate to necro it