forum

Just another random thread (Visual Novel related)

posted
Total Posts

Korang biasa main Visual Novel?

YES
37.50%
NO
6.25%
TAK RETI MAIN
12.50%
VN IS IN MY BLOOD!
25.00%
MALAS MAIN
12.50%
BERSARA
6.25%
Total votes: 16
show more
Tsukimi Luna

taiko_maniac1811 wrote:

VN best bg aq stakat ni = Hoshizora no Memoria ~ Wish Upon a Shooting Star

I <3 you
Komomo Kosame <3
ychao
I don't think it is allowed to link those in this forum though, Gilochan.

On-topic: Still playing around with Seibā-san in the first and only VN I've ever ventured in so far :)
Topic Starter
huiko12
PM me for links @Gilochan
[Maid] NekoRyo
still waiting for Angel Beats VN >w<
owlstalker
Topic Starter
huiko12
BUMP!

Anyway, I'm playing this right now

http://vndb.org/v10608
effenelle
I've played The Second Reproduction too! :) finally one VN name that I've heard of. I'm a girl so mostly I play GxB (a girl pursues boys) VN. I've tried to download katawa shoujo coz some people say it's good, but torrent isn't allowed in my Uni :(
Topic Starter
huiko12
Gilochan

huiko12 wrote:

^tsundere? :3

eh.. new page.. =w=
2D girl lover
can give me list of visual novel game and the link or website that i can download
and have english sub

I LOVE 2D GIRL FOREVER!!!!
8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Jerry
Little Busters

Great story, script, characters, music, CG and everything else. Definitely one of the best VNs that I have ever come across.
It took me around a month to complete the game though ._."

Jerry
2D girl lover
......korang semua main VN bahasa japen???
ade VN terjemahan english???
susah nak carik.... yang best :|
Topic Starter
huiko12
kazumi-san95
Baru mula main visual novel Danganronpa...

taiko_maniac1811
Tak de orang post ni lagi ke o3o

Grisaia no Kajitsu

English patch dh kluar dh o3o
best >w<b
Jerry
HeatKai
homework?
ain't nobody got time for that
Jerry
This just got released a few days ago :

2D girl lover
wow, great~!!!
keep posting latest VN plz xD
SABM-Bryan
Oh hi

Been getting started on Umineko 1-4 and so far...

OMG SO MANY SUDDEN SCARES
Neiji Razuiya
camne nak main ni? .___.
Topic Starter
huiko12
Sorry for long AFK from this thread.... >.<"

Neiji Razuiya wrote:

camne nak main ni? .___.
Taken from WIKIPEDIA: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_novel

A visual novel (ビジュアルノベル bijuaru noberu?) is an interactive fiction game, featuring mostly static graphics, most often using anime-style art or occasionally live-action stills (and sometimes video footage). As the name might suggest, they resemble mixed-media novels.
In Japanese terminology, a distinction is often made between visual novels proper (abbreviated NVL), which consist predominantly of narration and have very few interactive elements, and adventure games (abbreviated AVG or ADV), which may incorporate problem-solving and other types of gameplay. This distinction is normally lost outside Japan, where both NVLs and ADVs are commonly referred to as "visual novels" by international fans. Visual novels and ADVs are especially prevalent in Japan, where they made up nearly 70% of the PC game titles released in 2006.
Visual novels are rarely produced for video game consoles, but the more popular games have occasionally been ported to systems such as the Sega Saturn, Dreamcast, PlayStation Portable, or Xbox 360. The more famous visual novels are also often adapted into the light novel, manga or anime formats. The market for visual novels outside of East Asia is small, though a number of anime based on visual novels are popular among anime fans in the Western world
Topic Starter
huiko12
Random Update: Shuumatsu Shoujo Gensou Alicematic(終末少女幻想アリスマチック)

From VNDB: http://vndb.org/v492

In 2022, the world is afflicted with a mysterious phenomenon. Adjoining multi-dimension world assimilates and becomes another space, dimension assimilation phenomenon called "Petulation". Humans can't approach these areas and their number keeps increasing...

One day, Kuroudo receives summons from the government to help the related scientific investigation at Shin Shinonome Academy located on the newly reclaimed land in Tokyo bay.

He has no idea what is going on. But the world gets closer to the destruction little by little. All he has is his skill of swordplay and one sword.

There he meets others, whom just like him are destined to fight for the future of mankind...
HeatKai
more huiko more.
Jerry
I shall contribute as well.
This just came out yesterday. And yes, it's an eroge.

Magical Marriage Lunatics!!

"Yuuta is just your typical guy who enjoys an ordinary school life with his childhood friend Yuuna. One day out of nowhere, a mansion inhabited by the vampire princess Luce, appeared in his backyard. One by one, other other-worldly princesses came to him, all of whom had made a childhood promise with him to be his bride when they grew up. He doesn't remember the promises, but then Yuufa also joined into the fray and proclaimed that she’s the one who will marry him."

Best summary ever.

Topic Starter
huiko12
QHideaki13
Let's roll back the time~
This is one of my first Visual Novel I have played previously. Good storyline and recommended for newcomers.

Title: Planetarian ~Chiisana Hoshi no Yume~

"An uninhabited, sealed off city, abandoned 30 years ago after a sudden biochemical warhead strike. The deserted ruins are ruled by autonomous battle drones.
And there, you meet a young woman whose name is Reverie. A member of the planetarium’s help staff who continued to wait for customers for thirty years.

A broken robot…"
mekadon_old
lagi 24 hari sebelum SonoHana baru keluar!

(tolong pakai BM di sini, ini subforum BM dan bukan bahasa penjajah)
Jerry
xleh guna BI? Ok.

Karumaruka * Circle

"Anda adalah pemilik dunia ni!" Dengan kata-kata tu, Kaito dijemput oleh juniornya, Nicole ke bilik ketua pelajar Seikai Gakuen untuk menyertai kumpulan "lintasan bintang". Setiap gadis dalam kumpulan tersebut mempunyai kepelikan diri sendiri. Setiap tahun, pada malam Tanabata, mereka berkumpul dan cuba mengakses "Karumaruka". Jika berjaya, mereka semua akan dibebaskan daripada kutukan yang ditimpa oleh mereka dan juga ketakutan mereka terhadap masa depan.

lol, penterjemahan yg teruk

Bahasa asal
“You’re the master of this world!” With those words, Kaito was invited by his energetic turtle-toting kouhai Nicole to Seikai Gakuen’s student council room to join the star-crossing circle. All of the girls in that group are peculiar in their own way. Once every year, on the night of Tanabata, they gather to try to access ‘Karumaruka’. If they are successful, then they would be freed from their curses and their fear of the future.
Topic Starter
huiko12

mekadon wrote:

lagi 24 hari sebelum SonoHana baru keluar!

(tolong pakai BM di sini, ini subforum BM dan bukan bahasa penjajah)
:|

aizatsama wrote:

Sila ikut undang-undang yang ditetapkan untuk memastikan subforum osu Bahasa Malaysia ini akan berjalan dengan baik

1- Gunakan Bahasa Melayu/Malaysia dan Bahasa Inggeris tetapi jika boleh gunakan Bahasa Malaysia/Melayu lebih.
2- Dilarang menggunakan kata-kata kesat atau kasar di dalam forum ini
3- Sila perkenalkan diri anda dahulu sebelum post di dalam forum bahasa Malaysia ini Di sini
4- Jangan post perkara yang sensitif yang boleh mencetuskan pergaduhan
5- Dilarang post sebarang benda lucah dan keterlaluan (Yaoi/Yuri/hentai)

1- Gunakan Bahasa Melayu/Malaysia dan Bahasa Inggeris tetapi jika boleh gunakan Bahasa Malaysia/Melayu lebih.

Get it?
Topic Starter
huiko12
1 more update

Description

Aoi returned to his hometown of Kazegaura where a gentle breeze blows through the streets, having lost his direction in life. On the hill lined with windmills, he met a wheelchair-ridden girl Kotori and watched the gliders overhead in awe. With his childhood friend Ageha in tow, they resurrect the soaring club in order to fulfill a childhood dream: to fly on a paper airplane.
mekadon_old
Haha teringat pulak bila verision english official keluar, sekali benda R18 dia buang
Topic Starter
huiko12

mekadon wrote:

Haha teringat pulak bila verision english official keluar, sekali benda R18 dia buang
mcm "tuut" ja aku main dia punya VN bila semua R-18 benda dia buang....TERMASUK KISSING PART o3o

So, aku patch balik la bagi ade balik dia punya R-18 HUEHUEHUEHUE
mekadon_old
Translation dia pun tah apa-apa =3=

>A Kiss For The Petals - Snow White's Knight has been delayed to 20 December 2013. A demo will be released on 22 November.

Oh tuhan kenapa. Buat penat je eksaited.

Jerry

Yessss this gets released tomorrow.
Can only play the trial version for now ;w;

VNDB : http://vndb.org/v13260
Rawn
Guys..ape perbezaan VN,eroge dan galge..Dripada screenshot yang aku tengok takkan lah VN ni kena tekan enter je
smpai habis ceritanya. Seseorang tolong explain ..
Topic Starter
huiko12

Rawn wrote:

Guys..ape perbezaan VN,eroge dan galge..Dripada screenshot yang aku tengok takkan lah VN ni kena tekan enter je
smpai habis ceritanya. Seseorang tolong explain ..
http://anime.stackexchange.com/questions/4926/what-are-the-differences-between-visual-novel-eroge-gal-game-and-a-dating-sim'

There.
Jerry
Topic Starter
huiko12

Jerry wrote:

Ikinari Anata ni Koishiteiru

BEST IMOUTO
Dem Jerry you make me Jellycious!

Ok aku pun nak add something.

In related news....Angel Beats VN guys?

Angel Beats!

Edit: Something extra http://vndb.org/v9280