forum

HMS Cheshire - Azur Lane [16:9/16:10/21:9] [HD/SD] [osu!standard]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Matt2e2
Fixed the 21:9 issue. so sorry for the wait, hope you enjoy playing with the new skin!
PervertGenius

Matt2e2 wrote:

2560x1080 is barely not 21:9
That's because 21:9 is market name for correlation with 16:9. In reality it's (4:3)^3 = 64:27

Disregard that. IDK why, but my resolution was set to 2560x1066

Original post

Matt2e2 wrote:

Fixed the 21:9 issue. so sorry for the wait, hope you enjoy playing with the new skin!
Maybe I've done something wrong, but it's still -40px

For example, comparison of selection-mode.png with E.CS
2020/09/04: 1568x750
2020/12/23: 1597x750
E.CS 21:9: 1650x969 (height is pretty odd, idk why)
castin
Fantastic skin! I love the clean design. Has a really fresh feeling to it. Also a lot of inspiring design choices :D
Naw Nvm
This skin is really pog. Amazing sound design and the actual interface is really clean and cool. My only problem is the hitcircles are too bright and glowy. Can you make a version less distracting?
silite
从来没有见过这么好看的皮肤,赞!
SiddBar
Anybody know why I cant download anything from mediafire? My internet is fine but for some reason mediafire just wont download anything.
Ella_wufe8
好看 群友推荐的 很喜欢
Marcusisaname

SiddBar wrote:

Anybody know why I cant download anything from mediafire? My internet is fine but for some reason mediafire just wont download anything.
You should download Touch VPN, it can help with the download
Xaunpu
is this safe to download?
DCHRISANGELO
God damnit, Matt. Your skins are so good I literally can't use skins made by anyone else...
Pancakes_Go
I'm saying this honestly from the bottom of my heart.

This is the best skin I've ever used and I've used a Lot keep up the great work man!
C9 Stealthy
Thanks for the wonderful skin!
Phyrinx2k
I adore this little british gem <3 Can you tell me which font you used throughout the mod?
Topic Starter
Matt2e2

Phyrinx2k wrote:

I adore this little british gem <3 Can you tell me which font you used throughout the mod?
I've used mostly Heebo throughout the entire thing iirc.
chrispi
This is a really great skin! Just wanted to let you know that on menus with the scroll bar, like the song menu and post-match screen, the menu image is slightly shifted left for 21:9. It causes the boxes to not line up in the post-match online ranking screen.
proke_lexington
Thank you for your work. I like this skin!
Coffee UwU
It is excellent!!! Very pretty ❤❤
XaLERIK
Cool skin!
myraaaa_old_1
i rly wanted this skin, but its sadly i cant since the webpage is blocked </3
DENI4N
Epic skin. I really liked it.
youshum1tsy
Лучший скин <3
SaaiZ
21:9 skins are so damn rare man, so it made me so happy to find a really nice one. Only problem is it's a little too demanding for my pc to handle. I'm still a little new to osu. I saw you have HD/SD in the tile. Does this mean the is a Standard Definition and High Definition version? If so how do I switch to the SD one. Again, great skin! And thank you in advance.
Topic Starter
Matt2e2

SaaiZ wrote:

21:9 skins are so damn rare man, so it made me so happy to find a really nice one. Only problem is it's a little too demanding for my pc to handle. I'm still a little new to osu. I saw you have HD/SD in the tile. Does this mean the is a Standard Definition and High Definition version? If so how do I switch to the SD one. Again, great skin! And thank you in advance.
21:9 skins sadly are always gonna be harsh to render because of how big the images have to be to get around limitations. And the SD switches automatically when you change your resolution to something below 800px height.
You cannot really force SD other than to delete every file with the @2x suffix in the skin itself. Though as a skinner I'm legally obligated to say I don't recommend doing that, it looks pretty bad.
N3rdG4m1ng
very nice skinn
Stomiks
I think it's too white but it's a nice skin overall.
tsunko
cool skin
dt9025a
Nice skin!
Gryazniy Nosok
Cute skin
Grievous_Rain
Goooooood SKIN !!!!