forum

Houskaa's stream overlays [OPEN]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
houskaa
Hello there everyone,

Its still corona time and actually i ripped my knee tendon so im forced to sit or lay in bed. I picked the first option behind the computer

Im dumb, but im pumped to learn new things, so i decided to download PS and do some of my own overlays for osu, screens ect :)

It actually making me happy to learn new things everyday so im here for someone who want some osu related overlays or something else, im gonna link some of my stuff right there with photoshop file aswell. I think charge you guys would be nonsense from someone who actually just starts. SO if you want some overlay, im gonna do it free (but something to tip is always appreciated ._.).

DM me or you can type here what you want, like handcam, boxes for recent subs/flw and tips ect, chat and more :) Dont forget that insides like last follower you need to do in your obs - streamelements or SLOBS ect.

And im daily streaming this stuff at twitch.tv/godhouska so you can check if you'd like to

Ill put atleast my 1-2 works which im proud of :D

My personal overlay for osu, but still if you like it or not you can use it freely

And BRB scene

Guys take that im still learning, so dont hate, learning new things and have PS for about 3 days, so if you want you can lecture me and give me some tips if you'd like :) Also i want to try some logo animations in AE or Sony Vegas ect, want to do more overlays with movement, i'll be happy for any support and for any comments with good critics :D <3

Links for png files and psd files
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/mjmgh5l61zykd/preview
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/t3xqnhl4ugf8g/psd+files+of+previews

Edit// Why am i offering this, i want to learn more things by practicing them so thats the most important idea of mine :)
tricksterr
this is your debut? this looks pretty damn good. personally not good at anything art related so props to u my man
Topic Starter
houskaa

tricksterr wrote:

this is your debut? this looks pretty damn good. personally not good at anything art related so props to u my man
Appreciate it bro <3 Still learning and want to do more, literally noone can be bad at something, just need practice and personally for me i want to go more far, wanna do animated overlays and maybe in one time to actually get paid a small ammnount for that because of some health situations :D But still learning at static overlays and scenes