forum

Pokemon Platinum thread

posted
Total Posts
show more
K2J
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Mashley
Hey, I got addicted to Pokemon again.
Phoenix Wright'll have to wait.
Zekira

K2J wrote:

The slot machines have been disabled in the European version of Platinum.

What.
...lolwh0t. We'll know the reason sometime soon.
Ri-gu_darkness

...Open your senses...
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh great...A Pokemon Platinum thread.
>Will be posting FC later ._.
0_o
lol necrobump

I started playing Pearl again and it's taking up my valuable osu! time. Oops.

Anywho, who wants to trade my haunter and machoke back and forth for me? ^_^

Name: Andi (Based off my middle name :P) (And yes, my character is a girl because I felt like it)
Friend Code: 2536 4089 7744
Zekira
I can do that for you, given that we can actually get to each other at the same time.
Mogsy
I've started playing again with my boyfriend and some campus friends. He and I are currently building two UU/NU teams of a single type (he's going for psychic, I'm going for grass) just to try to see how well we'd do against one another in a situation like this. All I can say at the moment is that SubSeed is fun.
Zekira
I'm assuming you're going to use a lead Roserade, yes? Or a lead Jumpluff?

Oh and since he's going for Psychic, consider using an Exeggutor ololol
Rolled
jumpluff lead is beast
Zerostarry
love jumpluff
Two_old
pokemon is horribly imbalanced
Mogsy

Zekira wrote:

I'm assuming you're going to use a lead Roserade, yes? Or a lead Jumpluff?

Oh and since he's going for Psychic, consider using an Exeggutor ololol
I am deciding my team at random. Also, Roserade is OU. I am using UU/NU. Jumpluff is a definite candidate, but the team itself is being decided by luck.
Zekira
Wait huh?... lol I didn't notice that Roserade was already OU! When did that happen >_> So that's why I've been seeing so many using Roserade... o_o
mekadon_old

Zekira wrote:

Wait huh?... lol I didn't notice that Roserade was already OU! When did that happen >_> So that's why I've been seeing so many using Roserade... o_o
lol Roserade IS OU, but Reimu's not OU.LOL
Mogsy

Zekira wrote:

Check tiers before talking again.

mekadon95 wrote:

lol Roserade IS OU, but Reimu's not OU.LOL
Not every thread needs a useless, out-of-place Touhou reference.
Zekira
Of course I look at the tier list, just not before I visited this thread again lol (it's been a while before I battled again lol).

Hm, but I'm seeing a bit of a problem here: mainly a UU/NU Grass-type team would contain Grass-Poison types (notably Venusaur and Vileplume), and as we know that Poison is weak to Psychic. To counter this I'm betting you'll want a Cacturne too.
mekadon_old

Zekira wrote:

Of course I look at the tier list, just not before I visited this thread again lol (it's been a while before I battled again lol).

Hm, but I'm seeing a bit of a problem here: mainly a UU/NU Grass-type team would contain Grass-Poison types (notably Venusaur and Vileplume), and as we know that Poison is weak to Psychic. To counter this I'm betting you'll want a Cacturne too.
Like when someone uses Alakazam, faint yr Venusaur, and use Cacturne as a trump card?
Mogsy

Zekira wrote:

Like I said, this is all decided at random. Besides, I'd rather use a Shiftry than a Cacturne any day of the week. I'd only use Cacturne in a weather-based environment on the same team as Cradily.
Zekira
Hm ah yeah, Cacturne's usability outside the Sand is pretty :\ish.
mega_mac
Walao... can you listed down all the pokemon legends in pokemon platinum... because i think i have catch them but don't know which is the legends... LOL... :)
xerxes_oli
WOAH, old thread is alive! Anywho, i could be a total jerk and tell you to google it but here ya go! http://www.serebii.net/platinum/legends.shtml
:) I love this game!
mega_mac
thx man...