forum

senya - Tenohira Pianissimo [Taiko|Osu]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Cihyaa

Elly-chan wrote:

alright here is your recheckie thingie for a rebubble. as of now i mod the taiko difficulties. i will edit with standard now. =v=

Muzukashii
  1. 00:33:136 (17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22) - can you do kkd kkd instead here? the whole beginning section consists of ds only and there's a pitch difference around this time where you can start transitioning into using ks. ((or just use the first kkd)) change kkd ddd
  2. 00:59:929 (3) - how about you add a k here? >w< done
  3. 01:04:510 (4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10) - it's pretty bland to play with all ds. try to insert ks like this. ddk dkkd done
  4. 01:12:067 (5) - how about adding a k in here too? ;w; no change
  5. 01:26:723 (1 - 12) - can you try adding in some ks here as well? plays pretty blandly with all of the ds and could follow some pitches or the rhythm better with some additional ks. done
  6. 02:11:380 (4, 5) - replace them with ks instead? done
  7. 02:15:960 (4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10) - it's pretty bland to play with all ds. try to insert ks like this. ddk dkkd done
  8. 02:23:517 (5) - how about adding a k in here too? ;c; no change
  9. 02:39:777 (5) - add in a k here to variate from all of the other ds? done
Oni
  1. 00:59:929 (3, 4, 1, 1) - how about k d k k instead so that you don't miss the clap sound in the background at 00:59:929 - / 01:00:846 - and so that you have pitching diversity. done
  2. 01:06:342 (2, 3) - instead of just using all ds here for this little part, follow senya's vocals and add ks when there are diverse pitches. add ks here to define the higher pitched lyrics. done
  3. 01:08:174 (6) - it would sound and play better as a k imo. done
  4. 01:14:128 (3) - this would also sound much better as a k; 'flows better than dddkddd. done
  5. 01:26:265 (1, 2, 3) - do d k k here instead; it goes better with the music rather than all of these dons in a row. ;w; done
  6. 01:27:868 (1, 2, 3, 1) - i think that this would be better with d d k d so that the k hits that emphasis/clap sound in the bgm and matches senya's cutie vocals better. ;v; done
  7. 01:52:372 - why not add in a note here and then add a finish on the next note? there's a sound here in the bgm and since this is an oni i don't see the problem with adding one. same goes for the finish. auau,, add d and next note became D
  8. 01:57:868 (x, 1) - same exact thing here! add a d and make the next note a D =w= done
  9. 01:59:471 (5, 6) - why not make this lead-in to the vocals different than the pattern you started out with the vocals? what i mean is, you still use dons for this transition into the vocals, and the first two notes following the vocals are dons as well. for diversity, it would play better if you added two ks here instead. o ~ I see, done
  10. 02:02:907 (3) - imo this would sound better as a k. what do you think? ;w; hmm..... no change ;;
  11. 02:11:380 (3, 4) - why not make these two notes k so that you can have a more diverse pattern like k k d d k k? =w= done
  12. 02:17:792 (2, 3) - instead of just using all ds here for this little part, follow senya's vocals and add ks when there are diverse pitches. add ks here to define the higher pitched lyrics. done
  13. 02:19:624 (6) - it would sound and play better as a k imo. done
  14. 02:25:578 (3, 4, 5) - can you make these ks? imho these play muuuuch better than the dons you've set. (or at least (3) if you want to keep consistency with the pre first-kiai pattern). done
thank you mod >w<//
good mod !
But, if the changes I was wrong, please tell me ;w;
Topic Starter
Satellite
taiko update~

and~

add Tag
remove LetterboxInBreaks check~
Topic Starter
Satellite

Elly-chan wrote:

alright here is your recheckie thingie for a rebubble. as of now i mod the taiko difficulties. i will edit with standard now. =v=

Hard
Hitsound and Combo Mods
  1. 02:02:678 (1) - remove the new combo here and add it at 02:03:594 - to follow the vocals correctly, your combo pattern, and because this is a new downbeat.
  2. 02:09:090 (5) - add a new combo here to keep from the combo getting too long and to follow the vocals better ((for your combo pattern and for emphasis)).
All fixed~ update :3
Elly-chan
all that's left for me to mod is easy's hitsounds, which i'll be doing later today since i just hit a wall (mentally) and i can't focus haha. good job, and edit your previous post with replies to the rest of hard and easy's mods. :3
Topic Starter
Satellite
okay thanks~

please wait~><
Topic Starter
Satellite

Elly-chan wrote:

Hard
Hitsound and Combo Mods
  1. 00:15:502 (1) - replace the whistle with a finish like in the other difficulties and in the bgm.
  2. 01:00:387 (3) - add in a whistle to keep your hitsound pattern consistent?
  3. 02:02:678 (1) - remove the new combo here and add it at 02:03:594 - to follow the vocals correctly, your combo pattern, and because this is a new downbeat.
  4. 02:09:090 (5) - add a new combo here to keep from the combo getting too long and to follow the vocals better ((for your combo pattern and for emphasis)).
  5. 02:12:296 (1) - this is part of the previous verse, so remove the new combo. this place not use Distance Snap so,this place special newcombo ;w;
  6. 03:16:876 (1) - to keep consistent with your combo pattern throughout this small section, don't add a new combo here for nothing; remove it.
  • od+1?
    Easy3 Normal4 Hard5 keep plz
  1. 01:19:052 (3) - iirc, if ranking criteria hasn't changed, a note should not be silent, or very close to silent, such as this, being 5%. plus, it doesn't even fit the music! shorten it to the white tick previous.
  2. 01:41:952 (2) - remove this note? you haven't done something like this in the next two kiais and it doesn't really follow the music as far as i can see. no change~><
  3. 02:18:250 (1) - this slider is oddly shaped and a bit aesthetically unpleasing. perhaps just make it a curve slider facing the other direction?
    mini change... keep plz ;w;
and Easy mod fixed~ add newcombo :D

some fixed! thanks awesome modding :)
suraimu_su_

Elly-chan wrote:

Normal
Hitsound and Combo Mods
  1. 00:15:502 ~ 00:33:823 - being honest, i think it would be best if some of the whistles in this beginning section actually hit the piano notes to emphasize them and give them a bit more attention. it sounds good to me so maybe you should try it. keep
  2. 00:33:365 (4) - can you remove the whistle? it follows no sound in the bgm and doesn't fit well with your claps you're currently using.
  3. 01:17:334 (3) - can you add a clap here since there's one in the bgm and it follows your hitsound pattern? you can keep the finish.
  4. 01:17:792 (2) - can you remove the soft whistle here and add it back at (1) and (3) instead? imo it makes the leadup to the kiai more dramatic!
  5. 01:29:700 (4) - you forgot to add a whistle. add one back in here to follow the clack sound. uvu
  6. 01:40:693 (4) - add a whistle back in here too to keep consistent with your hitsound pattern.
  7. 02:23:746 (1) - remove the new combo here and add it back at 02:25:578 - to follow your combo pattern you were using here and before the first kiai.
  8. 02:28:784 (1) - add in a clap here as stated before.
  9. 02:29:242 (2) - can you add the whistles on the slider start and slider finish instead to make the leadup to the kiai more drastic as i've stated before? ;w;
  10. 02:37:487 (3) - you're missing another whistle. =w=" add one back in here for the clack to complete the hitsound pattern.
  11. 04:03:594 (4) + 04:07:258 (3) - missing another whistle. add one in here. =v=
  1. 00:20:998 (3) - to better emphasize the vocals, i would want you to consider making the beat pattern like this. the two small piano noises are now prominently hit with the slider end and the note after it, followed by the 'yasashi' being followed by another mini slider since it's one word, and the rest of the words followed by two single beat notes.
  2. 00:24:662 (4, 1, 2, 3) - i think that this could be better-fit to the vocals. how about you try something like this, where the slider follows the guitar, the slider ((now moved forward in the timeline)) now follows the 'you~ni' vocals, and then the notes follow her vocals as well that are different words seperated ((henceforth no slider)).
  3. 00:59:471 (1) - perhaps remove the repeat from this slider and add another mini slider instead, then, ctrl + g the mini slider and note afterwards to get the beat pattern i'm looking for. it will emphasize the vocals more and sounds better to play than that repeat slider.
Sorry for late. :o

Except keep, I changed everything. :)

thank you!! :)
Topic Starter
Satellite
update~
Elly-chan
alright everything else seems to be fine, just add 'suraimu' to the tags and pm me in irc when i'm online so we can mod easy's hitsounds and then i'll be able to rebubble

also in oni 01:14:128 - add a kat
Topic Starter
Satellite

Elly-chan wrote:

alright everything else seems to be fine, just add 'suraimu' to the tags and pm me in irc when i'm online so we can mod easy's hitsounds and then i'll be able to rebubble

also in oni 01:14:128 - add a kat

okay~
add "suraimu" tag and add taiko oni hitsound~
Fixed
Topic Starter
Satellite
IRC hitsound mod.

all Fixed~
Elly-chan
alright, this is the last mini mod before i can send this map on it's way! add a whistle at 00:20:082 - and remove the whistle on 00:17:792 -.

if you could get scorpiour ((iirc he was interested in modding this)) to bubble this, i'll rank it. otherwise, i'll give this a bubble. uvu
Scorpiour
bubbled with elly's agree~~~
Topic Starter
Satellite
thanks Sco~ and Elly~ >w</
Topic Starter
Satellite
add it~
Scorpiour
rebubbled since mapper made a few minor changes~
Topic Starter
Satellite
thanks scorpiour~ >.</
Elly-chan
Good Job! Very nice flowing map, elegant patterns, and great use of combos and hitsounds. Ranked~!

Topic Starter
Satellite
thanks Elly~ >///<
Suimya
another senya map <3

Gratz on the rank Satellite >w<
Kitsuneko
omedeto-
Topic Starter
Satellite

Sekai-nyan wrote:

another senya map <3

Gratz on the rank Satellite >w<

thanks Sekai-nyan~>w</

need more senya!

Kitsuneko wrote:

omedeto-

arigato-
Naichatta
おめでとうございます <:
Lundlerol
おめでとうございます
Gratz
Topic Starter
Satellite

kusano wrote:

おめでとうございます <:
kusanoさんありがとうございます!
kusano Railgun goooooo!

Lundlerol wrote:

おめでとうございます
Gratz
ありがとうございますっ_(:3 」∠)_
scanter
wow いつもそうですけどとっても綺麗な曲ですね Gratz rank on ;)
spboxer3
omedeto ^^
litoluna
omedeto~ :)
gazellite~
Rare
yay
Topic Starter
Satellite

scanter wrote:

wow いつもそうですけどとっても綺麗な曲ですね Gratz rank on ;)
senya <3
thanks~

spboxer3 wrote:

omedeto ^^
thanks!

arigatou~xD

litoluna wrote:

omedeto~ :)
gazellite~
arillite~

Rare wrote:

yay