forum

supporter name change

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
South
i <3 my name to much, not gunna change it, is there a way i can donate it to some1?
Kanye West
If you donated it to me I would love you forever.
H_Hitachiin
Donating the supporter in general or the name change?
Shohei Ohtani
Idunno, it might be cool to change my name back to Justin Bieber.
Topic Starter
South

H_Hitachiin wrote:

Donating the supporter in general or the name change?

the actaul name change
i <3 my supporter status

osu!direct is AWESOME
Foxtrot
pls gimme
has
Gibe supp tag plis huehuehue
OzzyOzrock
The best part of supporter is yellow text.
gurodoll_old

Dulcet wrote:

pls gimme
denied
Foxtrot
well fck u 2

I WANT DOUBLE SUPPORTER
gurodoll_old

Dulcet wrote:

well fck u 2

I WANT DOUBLE SUPPORTER
I'm more concerned with the name change, I don't want you to make a rash decision.
Foxtrot
It's okay. I can't anyways.

Still, double supporter.
gurodoll_old

Dulcet wrote:

It's okay. I can't anyways.

Still, double supporter.
edit: read msg thanks.
Kyonko Hizara
I hated my first username change
js
Aurele

CDFA wrote:

Do it.
Vext_old
Fairly certain no. As well even if if you did, someone who changed once cannot do so again if they buy a supporter themselves without begging the pepster. Also Kanye needs it the most, he has to have another name change for when he inevitably fucks up his first one and changes it to Iluvponiesandsexwithmendragonmaster77777776 when he gets drunk.
Seph

Gabe wrote:

CDFA wrote:

Do it.
Canadian seal of approval
Tesu

KingFloyd wrote:

i <3 my name to much, not gunna change it, is there a way i can donate it to some1?
KingFloyd gimme your belated Xmas gift ;3
Topic Starter
South

Vext wrote:

Fairly certain no. As well even if if you did, someone who changed once cannot do so again if they buy a supporter themselves without begging the pepster. Also Kanye needs it the most, he has to have another name change for when he inevitably fucks up his first one and changes it to Iluvponiesandsexwithmendragonmaster77777776 when he gets drunk.
lol'd
Kanye West

Vext wrote:

I actually changed my name to Nigger-kun when I was drunk and it got reverted, close enough though.
awp
I still don't know why you'd pick a name you didn't like (or wasn't "yours") in the first place

I mean I kind of have like 5 different aliases now but my identity here is awp

Changing your name is like admitting you're not memorable enough to have an identity (unless you're just shaving off some stupid numbers or Xxs or _s etc). Step up your game
Topic Starter
South

awp wrote:

I still don't know why you'd pick a name you didn't like (or wasn't "yours") in the first place

I mean I kind of have like 5 different aliases now but my identity here is awp

Changing your name is like admitting you're not memorable enough to have an identity (unless you're just shaving off some stupid numbers or Xxs or _s etc). Step up your game
i kno thats why i wanna give it away. its gunna go to waste D:
show more