forum

Hi! For some reason I can't stop playing.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
catladyyy
Hi there! I'm fairly new here, joined a couple of months ago.

The game has exceeded my expectation. I've always been a fan of rhythm games. And frankly, I didn't expect osu! to be this addictive at first. Cause it seems really hard and I'm not a fast learner by any means. And then I found some amazing maps through a friend and series of playing in multiplayer. I can't get enough of playing ever since.

So, hit me up, let's chill and have a round or two. I would love to learn more from you guys as well!
Ladoma
well, welcome to this "never-ending" game.

you can't stop, if you stop you just take a break.

you'll really stop touch this if you become to hate this game or time doesn't support you again.
ninore
welcome to osu!

this game in it's core is addictive. no one can really stop playing except if they don't start out properly.

Ilhamcadel wrote:

you can't stop, if you stop you just take a break.
yeah this quote describes it pretty well.

also you should pronounce osu! without any capital letters because some people can get mad about it.
Topic Starter
catladyyy
Whoa, you guys make it feels like I just signed my soul to the devil or something. There's no turning back now, is it?

nedd83 wrote:

also you should pronounce osu! without any capital letters because some people can get mad about it.
Noted! Thanks for the heads up.
Jus_tAlan
welcome to osu !

selamat bermain >.<
Vally
eyyy welcome!
Ladoma

catladyyy wrote:

Whoa, you guys make it feels like I just signed my soul to the devil or something. There's no turning back now, is it?

nedd83 wrote:

Noted! Thanks for the heads up.

YEAHHHH THAT'S 1000% RIGHT!1!1!1!

and 5 digit is literally a high wall. (For me after 3 yrs with still in 6 digit valley)
nikky
hey welcome to osu! i hope you enjoy your stay here
just add me and I can bring a couple of my friends who also just started playing osu.
Topic Starter
catladyyy
Thank you for the warm welcome guys!

I didn't expect anyone would reply to my introduction post tbh. Haha.
But yeah, now that I know osu! has such a great community I look forward to playing even more now.