forum

Pretty new, Any tips.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DrSnuff666

Hi im a kind of new player, I started around a couple months ago, Then only around yesterday i started tom play i only really played like one game when i first started.

I reinstalled yesterday and i love it more than ever I think I am decent right now i have been practicing like all night and i absolutely love it. I dont know how but if i could get any tips for the game that would be very nice. Im 16 and in love with pizza its the best. Have a great day!
Flanster

DrSnuff666 wrote:

in love with pizza its the best
one love 🍕
Topic Starter
DrSnuff666
Yes pizza is my love
Luka-
I mean only tip I can give you it's just to enjoy game as you like but if you need something for improvement guess spaza17 channel has some videos about it that are quite good.
- Marco -
Italian Pizza best pizza 🍕
BetaAndroid
a good tip that helps me is. haveing a good playing posture. also i use soap on the bottom of my mouse to decrease drag, it helps.
Luka-

BetaAndroid wrote:

i use soap on the bottom of my mouse to decrease drag, it helps.
Holy smokes i never thought about it i always just took the mouse drag. :O
No but for real that's funny
Topic Starter
DrSnuff666
I have posted here before. I am very excited because today i completed my first three start map i think. i have been playing for like a week and i have finally done it now i just have to do this map like over and over again because i didn't do very well. I think the map i did was popsicle beach hard this was very hard for me. I play with a mouse and X that's all I am not very good at using 2 for clicking. thanks for coming have a good day :)
Topic Starter
DrSnuff666
hey guys i just completed a couple more three stars with slightly good score lets go
Beidou

DrSnuff666 wrote:

Hi im a kind of new player, I started around a couple months ago, Then only around yesterday i started tom play i only really played like one game when i first started.

I reinstalled yesterday and i love it more than ever I think I am decent right now i have been practicing like all night and i absolutely love it. I dont know how but if i could get any tips for the game that would be very nice. Im 16 and in love with pizza its the best. Have a great day!
most important: PLAY FOR FUN
next most important: PLAY MORE
third most important: PLAY SKILLSETS YOU'RE BAD AT
i failed most important :(
Topic Starter
DrSnuff666
Thanks for the advice! ive startted to get my map ranks higher and recently got a higher letter which is good
Topic Starter
DrSnuff666
I am now wondering as the difficulty gets higher one finger is not cutting it anyone know how to start using two? like import it into your gameplay
WitherMite
There's two common ways to tap but first, pick a second finger, most people use index and middle, but some use index and ring. I guess there might be some who use other fingers, but they are pretty weird, middle & ring is probably ok tho.

1. Singletapping: The player taps most circles with a main finger, but when really fast rhythms show up they alternate between the two, however usually they always start a fast part with the main finger. You learn to do this pretty easily, and is good for accuracy because you tap most of the time with your whole arm / wrist. It also builds stamina faster because its harder to singletap for a long time.
  2. Alternating: The player alternates between their fingers for every circle no matter how fast or slow. This is much harder to learn because you have to break finger dominance. Its good for really high bpm maps because you can tap much faster with two fingers, is easy to keep up for long periods of time, and is good for training finger control because it takes a lot of control to be able to accurately alternate.
Topic Starter
DrSnuff666
Thank you what i have started doing is building my middle finger up in order to be able to use both then ill practice alternating
ExtanX
Hey, use the tutorial and try to beat starter maps! In 2 days I could HD,DT and HR a map. not bragging... But, I wish you the best of luck in the game :3