forum

UVERworld - CORE PRIDE (Ao no Exorcist OP)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
luffy123456_old
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, January 17, 2013 at 8:00:24 PM

Artist: UVERworld
Title: CORE PRIDE (Ao no Exorcist OP)
BPM: 183
Filesize: 9245kb
Play Time: 04:12
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.89 stars, 185 notes)
  2. Hard (2.26 stars, 228 notes)
  3. Normal (2.22 stars, 213 notes)
Download: UVERworld - CORE PRIDE (Ao no Exorcist OP)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
I REALLY TRIED SOO SEND ME A MESSAGE TELLING ME HOW IT WAS AND HOW I CAN MAKE IT BETTER THANK You
CrestRising
First of all, don't use all caps for your description. It doesn't look very professional.

Your background isn't showing up. Go back and re-insert the background. The first timing point should start at 00:00:402 instead of 00:01:049 I want to introduce you to a tool called Distance Snap. You should you this tool to readjust all of the circles and sliders (hold alt and use the slider at the top right if you need to change the interval).

You have some places where the sliders overlap in the timeline (in Hard) like at 00:15:939 (7,8) which is not rankable. I think you're timing might be a little off, but I'm not positive. You should use new combos more often. For example, in Hard, 00:18:529 (9) would be a perfect place to use a new combo. The rhythm doesn't really sound too good, but I don't have much to say about that. If you learn to feel the music, the rhythm should come naturally.

That's kind of it, but its still a lot you need to work on. It will take some time, but these things would make your map much better. :)

EDIT: Oh, one more thing. You need a preview point too. Go to the chorus, click on "Timing" on the very top (its to the left of "Web"), and select the last thing on the drop down list.