show more
Topic Starter
narakucrimson
Too bad I'm mapping Castle of Glass next :/
Andrea
~Normal~

HP Drain -1 would be much better.

~Hard~

Approach Rate -1 would be much better, it's too high right now imo.

01:54:620 (1) - Unsnapped slider end.
01:56:370 (4) - ^

I love you for mapping this <3
Topic Starter
narakucrimson
All right everything was fixed, thanks!
Andrea
Awesome job!

Ranked~
Topic Starter
narakucrimson
Thank you :3!

For the record: AiBAT keeps throwing an error where two slider ends are unsnapped. Truth is, they aren't, we couldn't fiure out how to solve it though.

The sliders are snapped perfectly, so there's no need to worry!
Suimya
wow i'm glad this is ranked :3

And gratz ~
Buccakazu
Good Me like IT Linkin Park
:)
Buccakazu
favorit Me 2012 :) :)
Topic Starter
narakucrimson
2013 hahaha
Buccakazu
ohh
Me always listen song Linkin Park >< :)
UnderminE
What is wrong with these low-ratings.
Andrea

UnderminE wrote:

What is wrong with these low-ratings.
People doesn't know what's true music.
Stefan

Andrea wrote:

People doesn't know what's true music.
People are saying that Linkin Park became worse because they changed their Style. But: Linkin Park never had a Style. They always try something new and you can listen and feel this with every new Album. And so that, Linkin Park does not have Style. They are too unique to have one.

Fuck the People who says that Linkin Park makes only shit now. Because these people aren't true Fans.
Topic Starter
narakucrimson

Stefan wrote:

Fuck the People who says that Linkin Park makes only shit now. Because these people aren't true Fans.
Andrea
Stefan I love you so much right now.
BrokenArrow
The older songs were still better, just saying.
Yes I am a real fan, but just because I'm a fan doesn't mean I can't be critical with the new albums they're publishing. The new songs are still far from being bad, they are actually pretty good.. but cannot be compared with the old stuff. Nothing changed, I still love this band, but it wasn't their best decision to change their music to something commercial.

tl;dr good job for rank, fuck all the haters
UnderminE
Also that disgusting thing when people rate the song, not the map.
BrokenArrow
Welcome to reality.
Stefan

BrokenArrow wrote:

The older songs were still better, just saying.
Yes I am a real fan, but just because I'm a fan doesn't mean I can't be critical with the new albums they're publishing. The new songs are still far from being bad, they are actually pretty good.. but cannot be compared with the old stuff.
Thanks, this is what I forgot to say.
Arnold0
Ranked realy fast O.o
Why so low rating, the song is good, and the map too, the only problem I think is the lack of insane diff :o
IceBeam
oh,that was fast! gratz naraku,awesome map =P
Topic Starter
narakucrimson
Thanks again guys :3
Mercurial
Linkin Park is not shit itself, but the new music taste is not... how to say... the way they were doing by 10 years ago...

Anyway, good job Naraku :)
Aurele
To be honest, I don't care about the song. The map as more word to say while playing than the song itself. That's completely not in my music tastes, but the map represent the song really well, in a way that the map is fabulous and it fits with the song. Even with my lag, I really enjoyed this piece of art and that's why I've voted this map with a 10.

tl;dr, don't judge a book by its cover, judge it for what it is inside.

LOOK AT WHAT YOU GUYS JUST DID TO ME @Signature
pw384
awesome
another lp map lol
Topic Starter
narakucrimson

Gabe wrote:

To be honest, I don't care about the song. The map as more word to say while playing than the song itself. That's completely not in my music tastes, but the map represent the song really well, in a way that the map is fabulous and it fits with the song. Even with my lag, I really enjoyed this piece of art and that's why I've voted this map with a 10.
I'm glad you can view it that way! :D
mancuso_JM_
That was not really expected..
Congratulations Naraku :3
Cobra
Ughh.. i've already done 100% all mods. Yet I still want to play this map. Love the map and song. Good work man. There's a reason I played it so much to get 100% all mods... :)

Well, on to the hard difficulty I guess...
SamBlaize
I really found the song to be lacking, personally. Perhaps I am biased because I hate the song/band (I was playing some of the monthly track pack songs), but it felt really bad to play...every note on hard mode just felt wrong. Not sure how I would improve it, and mean no offence to the mapper, just personally think this was one of the far poorer maps I have played and had to give it 1/10, which I'm not sure I've ever done before.
Topic Starter
narakucrimson
Hmmm... Well that's your opinion.

As far as I'm concerned, I like how the objects follow the music and that's why I mapped it that way! The song itself is slow, and you might not like slow songs.

Anyway, I'd not really say that so quickly, I bet you missed a lot of the reasons regarding the placement of each note. But! It's ok if you still don't like it!

I'd just rather read constructive suggestions but oh well, you can't always get what you want :(!
whymeman

SamBlaize wrote:

I really found the song to be lacking, personally. Perhaps I am biased because I hate the song/band (I was playing some of the monthly track pack songs), but it felt really bad to play...every note on hard mode just felt wrong. Not sure how I would improve it, and mean no offence to the mapper, just personally think this was one of the far poorer maps I have played and had to give it 1/10, which I'm not sure I've ever done before.
As much as I can understand what it means to give criticism, I found this isn't really close to it. This is just a post of "How much I hate this map" which would still be offensive even when you say you're not trying to be cause you're not actually suggesting on how the map could have been better.

Not all maps come out "nice and shiny" as we expect it, but at least respect the fact mappers spend their time trying to make something for players to play. If you really want to give " constructive criticism", start by understanding how beatmaps are made and give suggestions on what the mapper can do to make it better next time for future maps. Seriously, to waste the first post on something like this is not cool. Also, if you don't like the map that much, then just don't comment at all.
Andrea
Listening to this song makes me cry everytime, it means so much to me.

Sorry for the small bump, but this map is amazing, wanted to say it once again.

I'm so happy that I was the one ranking it.
Xlorofil
wooow i love linkin park :))) 8-) :) :D