lol recap episode
>mfw

Navizel
at least it is finally Tsundere-chan's arc next week :v
Topic Starter
UnderminE
Tho we won't be able to see her that much ;_;

Yuzuru wrote:

I stop watching since Senjougahara's hair was cut down. imo She looks terrible in her new hairstyle

EDIT : Is this even counted as spoilers? if so pls do tell me
i was about to stop it because of the same reason before

but i didn't and i love senjougahara, after a while you just start liking her new hairstyle as well
Kyonko Hizara

Otonashi07 wrote:

lol recap episode
needs more nadeko arc

I love her even more now because of the last arc ;w;
Navizel
oh. didn't notice that there's still Onimonogatari (Shinobu arc), damn. orz
The Winner Man
So smooth

Elit3noob
Navizel
^From what I can remember, that song made me watch Monogatari. No regrets.
mekadon_old

The Winner Man wrote:

So smooth

Shinobu ftw

Goddammit all these feels from Onimonogatari start flowing into me again as I start seeing Mayoi ;____;
mekadon_old
Navizel
well, I guess recap(?) + Koimonogatari finally
Araragi dem harem

SenshaOtoko
The Winner Man
Nghhh
mekadon_old

The Winner Man wrote:

Nghhh
The part where She sits on Ononoki's shoulder made smile a little, at least.
Next up Kaiki arc, expect more Gahara. And Kaiki. Oh, there's Nadeko too btw. Not-god Nadeko, even
Now it's time to wait for Kaiki, and later we will be getting a Kizumonogatari (I hope this is real, Shaft has been making me impatient since it's announced). Too bad they decided to not animate Hanamonogatari, That's a meh but a nice story, just to finish up Koi. I sure hope they will animate the other books too.
There's 2 books left and I can die happy

Otonashi07 wrote:

well, I guess recap(?) + Koimonogatari finally
Araragi dem harem

There's always recaps after one arc ends, so there's no need for spoilers that

Obligatory screenshots

ArcherLove
Can you sort monogatari's season ._. ? From what ? Nisemono? Bakemono or ? I'm little confused here~
Navizel

ArcherLove wrote:

Can you sort monogatari's season ._. ? From what ? Nisemono? Bakemono or ? I'm little confused here~
Light Novel: Kizumonogatari>Nekomonogatari (Kuro)>Bakemonogatari>Nisemonogatari>Monogatari Series:Second Season=Hanamonogatari

edit:You can watch it by this order: Bakemono>Neko Kuro>Nisemono>Monogatari Series S2. Hanamono and Kizumono not released yet :/

or by LN order
Topic Starter
UnderminE
All i can say is

;__________________;
Rantai
Well I totally cried a bit.

;______________;
mekadon_old
Recap again tonight.... Oh well.
I have never watched the recaps since I'm following Commie's subs, how different are the recaps? I heard the recap is from someone else's perspective
Chainsaw-chan_old
what about
katanagatari?
no?
ok.
Navizel
Katanagatari is a different series. Same creator though.
Chainsaw-chan_old

Otonashi07 wrote:

Katanagatari is a different series. Same creator though.

I know but it seems like no one knows it so I had to just stick that in here . w .
Navizel
I haven't seen the new episode but it seems like there's no recap since Commie released new ep.

If that's the case then finally it is Gahara's time.
Sanbyoururu
To be honest, episode 20 actually made me tear up a bit. ;_ ;
Does anyone (who has read the novels) know if Hachikuji is actually gone for good? If so, do we at least still get some flashback snail or something? She kind of was my favorite character, so this arc's conclusion really got me. .- .
mekadon_old

Sanbyoururu wrote:

anyone (who has read the novels) know if Hachikuji is actually gone for good? If so, do we at least still get some flashback snail or something? She kind of was my favorite character, so this arc's conclusion really got me. .- .
She didn't fulfill her job as her oddity, and as a result she gets consumed by the dark void. Though I don't know whether she really got consumed even in the novels. Who knows she might return
SPOILER
(cont.) just like how Meme returns in Tsukimonogatari

Otonashi07 wrote:

I haven't seen the new episode but it seems like there's no recap since Commie released new ep.

If that's the case then finally it is Gahara's time.
Kaiki best dude. Screw Meme.
Sanbyoururu

mekadon wrote:

Sanbyoururu wrote:

anyone (who has read the novels) know if Hachikuji is actually gone for good? If so, do we at least still get some flashback snail or something? She kind of was my favorite character, so this arc's conclusion really got me. .- .
She didn't fulfill her job as her oddity, and as a result she gets consumed by the dark void. Though I don't know whether she really got consumed even in the novels. Who knows she might return
SPOILER
(cont.) just like how Meme returns in Tsukimonogatari
But did she really? Sure, she would have been consumed once she stopped making people lost again, but I don't think that's what finally happened. As I understood it, she rather came to terms with how she had to stop lying to herself about "being there" and just pass on, which, according to herself, she actually should have done after Koyomi helped her reach her home on that mother's day. The result might be pretty much the same, but I definitely prefer the idea of her deciding to pass on rather than her "forcefully" being nullified by that void.
Well, either way chances are she won't return I guess, so I'll just hope there will be some flashbacks to when she was still around.
Yonpachi_old
Can't disagree, he's the nice guy now XD
mekadon_old

NickFreja wrote:

Can't disagree, he's the nice guy now XD
Kaiki likes Gahara
NTR doujins where

I have yet to watch the latest episodes. I missed 2 weeks of my fix, really need to not slack off on the internet ;~;

Side note somewhat related to the series if anyone is interested
SPOILER
I saw Owarimonogatari being sold at my bookstore, didn't get it though since I still have yet to finish the previous book. Also VOFAN is coming here on the 21st so I'm really hoping I can get autographs on my books :3
Topic Starter
UnderminE
Meme > Kaiki no matter what, don't let him deceive you guys
mekadon_old
tfw no qt3.14 yandere snake god gf ;____;

IppE

UnderminE wrote:

What if Kaiki had glasses?
Navizel
^
The Winner Man
Kaiki literally became the coolest person in the series.
Topic Starter
UnderminE

IppE wrote:

UnderminE wrote:

What if Kaiki had glasses?
he had in last episode~ still, Meme is badass as fuck. People who say Kaiki > Meme will change their mind after seeing Third Season.
Rantai
So Kaiki is actually pretty cool (damn I love his violin theme song)

And Nadeko is even more batshit crazy than I thought.

I regret nothing, Nadeko forever <3

Topic Starter
UnderminE

Kaiki wants to be in Jojo
mekadon_old

Rantai wrote:

So Kaiki is actually pretty cool (damn I love his violin theme song)

And Nadeko is even more batshit crazy than I thought.

I regret nothing, Nadeko forever <3

godeko figure when ;w;
good job SHAFT. Now hoping for your Kizumonogatari movie you promised for years.
Navizel

Well...This opening is just awesome. Kaiki x Hitagi lel

edit: Also, this Ononoki
Topic Starter
UnderminE
TOLD YOU JOJO REFERENCE EVERYWHERE

i actually love the new opening but i was expecting a ShinobuxKisshot opening for previous arcs like a baby
;_;
show more