posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
UnderminE
GG \:D/
Kaona

UnderminE wrote:

Well if we are talking about SHAFT, there is a high possibility that all of those will get animated.
This news makes me very, very happy.
Nostalgia
What I'm wondering is why Kizumonogatari is the last to be animated when it's the 2nd volume.
Hmm... >.O
NoHitter

Nostalgia wrote:

What I'm wondering is why Kizumonogatari is the last to be animated when it's the 2nd volume.
Hmm... >.O
It's going to be a movie.
Nostalgia

NoHitter wrote:

Nostalgia wrote:

Hmm... >.O
It's going to be a movie.
But why does it have to be saved til the very end? Is it supposed to be the big finally to finish up the first season?
Apologies, I have OCD on things being in order. D:
Topic Starter
UnderminE
Because they want us to see loli-Shinobu more and more so that they will do the final-hit with the Kizumonogatari which has an older-Shinobu in it.
Nostalgia

UnderminE wrote:

Because they want us to see loli-Shinobu more and more so that they will do the final-hit with the Kizumonogatari which has an older-Shinobu in it.
I love that explanation. lol
Cyclohexane
I think you're actually talking about Kiss-Shot Holy-Shit-That's-A-Long-Name Heart-Under-Blade, UnderminE (who is mentioned in Bakemonogatari and seen in Nisemonogatari), although since I don't know Kizumonogatari at all, I could still be mistaken.

Anyway, just downloaded the full release subbed by UTW. Will probably watch it later today. I'm quite hyped for this since Hanekawa is one of my favorite characters of the story.

Also, this is a prequel to Bakemonogatari, so Araragi hasn't met Senjougahara yet.
Topic Starter
UnderminE
Yes, I am actually talking about Holy-Shit-That's-A-Long-Name Heart-Under-Blade. And she actually is Shinobu. As we can see here:

And yes again, this is a prequel and no Senjougahara or other characters yet. I will do a good re-watch of the first season (which includes all monogatari series) after Kizumonogatari. UTW or CoalGirls must do a Batch of all seasons.
Suntears
Woah glad to hear that, so we can manage to second season faster than what I expected to be :D

Well, Monogatari Second Season is gonna be something so dark and depressing :(
Topic Starter
UnderminE
Just finished the series with UTW-Full version and I can honestly say that this show turns me on. Seroiusly I couldn't concentrate on the subs time to time because of Black Hanekawa and Shinobu. SHAFT I KNOW YOU ARE DOING THIS ON PURPOSE I LOVE YOU

And the most awesome thing was obviously seeing Senjougahara at the end for 3-4 seconds~ Also:

<3

Plus:

RyanATZsuntears wrote:

Watch out for Nadeko.
Suntears

UnderminE wrote:

And the most awesome thing was obviously seeing Senjougahara at the end for 3-4 seconds~ Also:

<3
Indeed <3

Plus:

UnderminE wrote:

RyanATZsuntears wrote:

Watch out for Nadeko.
Woah you know abouit it. And the trolling' part in Koimonogatari, Senjougahara barely made any scene in her very novel :(
Topic Starter
UnderminE

RyanATZsuntears wrote:

Woah you know abouit it. And the trolling' part in Koimonogatari, Senjougahara barely made any scene in her very novel :(
Yeah I really don't understand the author. ;__; The troll is pretty strong at the end of it. Seriously what the hell was that.
BadLuckExpert
Black Hanekawa in a black lingerie.

It's pretty much the reason i watched this show.
NoHitter
Oh look, this show's already reminding me that I hate Araragi for not choosing Hanekawa.
Topic Starter
UnderminE
I can't stand Hanekawa smiling fakely all the time. Araragi needs punishment time to time, Normal Hanekawa can't punish him in "that" way, COME ON.

Senjougahara owns anyway ;_; Kuudere ;_;
Nyquill
I'm ready for (white)
Topic Starter
UnderminE
Started re-watching Bakemonogatari. Until Kizumonogatari comes out, I can finish Bakemonogatari I guess.

And, dat ass:
gurodoll_old

UnderminE wrote:

I can't stand Hanekawa smiling fakely all the time. Araragi needs punishment time to time, Normal Hanekawa can't punish him in "that" way, COME ON.

Senjougahara owns anyway ;_; Kuudere ;_;
Senjougahara is infinitely more interesting than Hanekawa, also I must've watched the First Date episode a million times.
Topic Starter
UnderminE
Yeah, definitely the First Date episode was cute and meaningful.
Gabi
speaking of the monogatari series, bakemonogatari confirmed for 2nd season with 26 episodes
Topic Starter
UnderminE
Wait, all volumes in 1 season? Last time they did that (bakemonogatari) it was all like blablablablatalktalktalktalktalkallarcsinoneseason. It usually goes better when they do it like 1 season per volume.

Do you have any link or something, couldn't find its page on MAL.
Gabi
I didn't really read anything about it, but the first episode will be released in july i guess

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... ng-in-july
Topic Starter
UnderminE
Hmm, they call it "Monogatari 2nd Season" and it's still not certain if they will do it in all-in-one anime or each volume 1 anime. Because First season was also called Monogatari 1st Season, but still there were too many sequel/series.

Let's wait and see then, they will save the summer season it seems.
[MizuIroPettanKo]
can't wait for the second season.. more nadeko >.<
GeeNX
I never saw the anime, I might watch it, but just looking the first pics...lol
NoHitter
Bumping this for Monogatari Season 2.

Nekomonogatari (White) is up first with Tsubasa Tiger.

By the way, important plot point:
The Winner Man
I'm just waiting to see grown up Mayoi and medusa Nadeko
Rantai

The Winner Man wrote:

medusa Nadeko
Yes please.
Topic Starter
UnderminE
I was looking for my thread in previous pages yet I've noticed it's been bumped already :D/

So yeah, the second season has started. How was it everyone? I have one thing to say: Short hair is good. I was missing short-haired Hanekawa from Nisemonogatari. And Senjougahara as well, when I first saw her on Nisemonogatari I was a bit upset because her hair was beautiful when it was long, but yeah. Senjougahara is Senjougahara, beautiful as always:

Rantai
I'm surprisingly starting to like Hanekawa's short hair (I really dislike short hair in general), coupled with the loss of glasses don't hurt me she's a lot cuter than she was in Bakemonogatari imo.

The episode itself was interesting but had my 2 least favourite characters (on a relative scale) in it so it wasn't quite as... interesting? For me. Wonder what Araragi is doing....
NoHitter
He's busy doing Mayoi Jiangshi stuff. (I wish the novels get translated faster D:)
Topic Starter
UnderminE
Also apparently this is not only Nekomonogatari (white) but: Nekomonogatari: Shiro, Kabukimonogatari, Hanamonogatari, Otorimonogatari, Onimonogatari, Koimonogatari. (according to MAL page)

Though i am not sure, since first novel was called "Monogatari: First Season" and it had Bake, Kizu, Nise and Neko:Kuro in it. Maybe they will make it volume by volume since there are 6 volumes already. if they do all in one and make only 15 chapters (like in bakemonogatari), i will be mad.
Topic Starter
UnderminE
So how is the 2nd season going for you guys?

it is going great for me.
Rantai
Anytime Shinobu opens her mouth to talk... @.@

While I am sad that there is a severe lack of Nadeko right now, she more than makes up the gap.

Lol 11 years, great work Shinobu.
Topic Starter
UnderminE
Hachikuji timeee.

Yeah I am looking for some nasty Nadeko as well.
NoHitter
Is it just me or did Shinobu's voice get even more childish...
Topic Starter
UnderminE
Suddenly Hachikuji's backpack is the world itself. What did you do Araragi
The Winner Man
That is all
Navizel
Adult Mayoi > loli Mayoi because too smexy

sucks that her appearance is too short :<
show more