forum

Monogatari Series

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
UnderminE
Edit: Okay changed the title to Monogatari Series so we can discuss about the whole series here.

Thread because BLACK HANEKAWA.

Time to discuss, feel free to share pics, screenshots.

It's already finished airing by the way, Commie is taking care of it episode by episode. I've seen the torrent of Ep2 so far
silmarilen
this looks promising
Topic Starter
UnderminE
As expected from SHAFT.
H_Hitachiin
This thread is amusing.

Nice avatar Miney.
Faust
Because

Breasts.
Cyclohexane
Fanservice everywhere and you better believe I'm IN.

Waiting for all 4 episodes to be released with subs so I and Alice can watch together. I'll give you my impressions afterwards.
Rantai
Shinooobu~

Actually I'll do what Color is doing and wait for all the episodes to be subbed.

Needs more Nadeko D:
Hoverlegs
Waiting for all of them to be subbed as well.

silmarilen wrote:

this looks promising
i want to brush your teeth
The Tennis Man
10/10 would watch again.
Kaona
Been eagerly waiting for this.
Cyclohexane
Subs by UTW released for ep01-02, so you don't have to watch the ones by Commie if you don't like them.
Jazz
the only thing i don't like with Commie is that they don't include romaji in OPs and Eds most of the time
Topic Starter
UnderminE

Mr Color wrote:

Subs by UTW released for ep01-02, so you don't have to watch the ones by Commie if you don't like them.
oh wow didn't know they also subbed it. UTW > Commie in my case
DaddyCoolVipper
Oh wow, I'd completely forgotten about this, downloading at the speed of bandwidth
Suntears
Shaft done this very well as always, but yeah the lack of Senjougahara is kinda makes me sad... I hope they'll animated the rest of Monogatari First Season ASAP
Topic Starter
UnderminE

RyanATZsuntears wrote:

but yeah the lack of Senjougahara is kinda makes me sad... I hope they'll animated the rest of Monogatari First Season ASAP
Senjougahara ;_;

Well, according to myanimelist

First season is about to end after Kizumonogatari. And here is the second season:
NoHitter
"Shinobu and Araragi go back in time.... somehow end up eleven years in the past... meeting up with Mayoi Hachikuji."

WHAT IS THIS?
Hachikuji has been a favorite character of mine, so this is very interesting...
Topic Starter
UnderminE
Yeah that looks like the most interesting one of all.
Nostalgia

UnderminE wrote:

RyanATZsuntears wrote:

but yeah the lack of Senjougahara is kinda makes me sad... I hope they'll animated the rest of Monogatari First Season ASAP
Senjougahara ;_;

Well, according to myanimelist

First season is about to end after Kizumonogatari. And here is the second season:
Holy snapple juice. I'm going to cry acidic tears of happiness if all of these stories get animated.
Topic Starter
UnderminE
Well if we are talking about SHAFT, there is a high possibility that all of those will get animated.
Magicphoenix
The official Twitter account and website for NisiOisin's Monogatari Anime project confirmed on Monday that the "Second Season arc" will start in 2013. Specifically, the arc will cover the Nekomogatari (White), Kabukimonogatari, Hanamonogatari, Otorimonogatari, Onimonogatari, and Koimonogatari novel volumes
D:
Faust
UTW-Mazui just released the full-length Nekomono and I gotta leave for the airport in less than 3 hours. Aaaaaaa
Topic Starter
UnderminE
Watch it now, quick!
show more