show more
HelloSCV
과연 이맵의 수명은??

축하드려요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Frobe
????????????????????????
Sylith

EvilElvis wrote:

????????????????????????????????????????????????
Congrats with your first qualified map!

EvilElvis wrote:

Congrats with your first qualified map!

EvilElvis wrote:

first qualified map!

EvilElvis wrote:

qualified
disqualified gl
L u R i
RANKED MAPPER JIEUSIEU(쑻)
Flask
I remember this =w= gratz~
Shohei Ohtani
HollowWingsWithoutTheIntenseBacklash.jpg
Andrea
This Extra difficulty is actually really fun to play. You will think that it's weird to hear that from me, but that's not everything.

To be honest, this difficulty seems to be mapped with a completely different song in mind, like a val0108's high BPM map.

It doesn't follow this song at all, but I still enjoyed it. Congrats on rank!
those
Extra is really good with the cool whistles, but Insane abuses sliderslide hitsounds, so I wouldn't be so sure this will stay in qualified much longer.
Lust

those wrote:

Extra is really good with the cool whistles, but Insane abuses sliderslide hitsounds, so I wouldn't be so sure this will stay in qualified much longer.
Sucks that I couldn't find it in time.
Nemis

Andrea wrote:

This Extra difficulty is actually really fun to play. You will think that it's weird to hear that from me, but that's not everything.

To be honest, this difficulty seems to be mapped with a completely different song in mind, like a val0108's high BPM map.

It doesn't follow this song at all, but I still enjoyed it. Congrats on rank!
no, it does

finally, gz jieu <3
Reol
랭크하셨네????????????????????????????
축하드립니다 :3
p3n

Reasons for disqualification:

[General]
drum-sliderslide53.wav has 25ms of silence in the beginning and this is not rankable as it delays the hitsound. This is relevant in this case as the drum sound is used as a hitsound with impact that simulates something like a slider tick clap without the actual tick in the slider in [K i A i's Insane].

The use of hitsounds in this way is NOT RECOMMENDED. This specific hitsound will play more than once while playing the map on HT and will further mess up the player feedback.

Fixed sliderslide file, removed silence in the beginning and added silence at the end to avoid repeats (thanks Garven): http://puu.sh/dMLtU/08cddaff0b.wav

[K i A i's Insane]
00:52:239 (1,2) - 1/16 snapped slider ends should be on 1/2 instead as has been done in all the other similar repeating parts in this map.

Additional Suggestions:

[K i A i's Insane]
01:26:269 (1) - should end 1/1 later to match all the other diffs.

[Extra]
In general this difficulty is extremely overmapped. It feels like a constant 1/4 spam that doesn't really follow any characteristics of the song.

00:22:071 (2) - slider starting on 1/8; while it kind of fits the harp(?) in the melody, it plays really weird and you should avoid starting sliders or streams on 1/8 ticks for gameplay reasons. You can try to end the previous slider on that 1/8 tick and just use a longer kickslider afterwards.
01:19:384 (2) - ^same

While the Extra is something I would never rank myself, it seems like a good amount of players actually enjoy it. If you can fix the 1/8 slider heads it should hold even though there will be people still complaining how stuff like this got ranked in the first place.
Sylith
finally!
Len

Sylith wrote:

finally!
Star Stream

Sylith wrote:

finally!
Shohei Ohtani

Sylith wrote:

finally!
[ Mephisto ]

Sylith wrote:

finally!
Ozato Fumika
전 입 다물고 있었습니다 ㅠㅠ
Frobe
zzzzzzz
Len

wow congratz
Topic Starter
jieusieu

Fast wrote:

wow congratz
mistake www
K i A i
all of my mistake

awfully sorry
DeletedUser_1574070
아 이건 내실수다 이룰을 몰랐네
Natteke desu
don't think that theese 1/8 is a really bad thing, bubbled
Topic Starter
jieusieu

p3n wrote:

Reasons for disqualification:

[General]
drum-sliderslide53.wav has 25ms of silence in the beginning and this is not rankable as it delays the hitsound. This is relevant in this case as the drum sound is used as a hitsound with impact that simulates something like a slider tick clap without the actual tick in the slider in [K i A i's Insane].

The use of hitsounds in this way is NOT RECOMMENDED. This specific hitsound will play more than once while playing the map on HT and will further mess up the player feedback.

Fixed sliderslide file, removed silence in the beginning and added silence at the end to avoid repeats (thanks Garven): http://puu.sh/dMLtU/08cddaff0b.wav

[K i A i's Insane]
00:52:239 (1,2) - 1/16 snapped slider ends should be on 1/2 instead as has been done in all the other similar repeating parts in this map.

Additional Suggestions:

[K i A i's Insane]
01:26:269 (1) - should end 1/1 later to match all the other diffs.

[Extra]
In general this difficulty is extremely overmapped. It feels like a constant 1/4 spam that doesn't really follow any characteristics of the song.

00:22:071 (2) - slider starting on 1/8; while it kind of fits the harp(?) in the melody, it plays really weird and you should avoid starting sliders or streams on 1/8 ticks for gameplay reasons. You can try to end the previous slider on that 1/8 tick and just use a longer kickslider afterwards.
01:19:384 (2) - ^same

While the Extra is something I would never rank myself, it seems like a good amount of players actually enjoy it. If you can fix the 1/8 slider heads it should hold even though there will be people still complaining how stuff like this got ranked in the first place.
all fixed except Extra. cause i think 1/8 fits
Beige
lololololololololololololololololololololoool
Reol

Sylith wrote:

finally!
근데 다시 리뻐블
GAMI

Sylith wrote:

finally!
scanter
살아난다아아아!!
Lust
I am going to have to pop this bubble over the abundant usage of singular hitsounding in the form of a sliderslide. These populate the insane diff heavily and I would like to seem them fixed. 00:24:478 (5) - Take this for example, the sliderslide hitsound that plays at 00:24:701 - does not need to exist and can even be confusing to the player (read p3n's disqualification post). You can have a much more natural experience by either ending the slider there, using a repeat, or map it with a circle. Alternatively, you can do what jieusieu did on his Extra - set the tickrate accordingly and use specific slidertick hitsounds in order to achieve the desired effect. You can find more information here and the thread that is linked therein.

All of these need to be fixed before moving forward.

Additional Modding

[Extra]
Marvelous diff, I had tons of fun playing this and the whistles sound great.
  1. 00:55:373 (7,8,1) - The flow here is kind of awkward. 00:55:261 (6,7,8) - This flows downwards quite significantly and the jump upwards to 00:55:821 (1) - is a bit harsh when you take into account the speed of the play. Its a pretty pattern though!
  2. 01:12:612 (4,5) - This raises some concerns for readability, I found that the start of 4 obscures 5's sliderpath due to the fast nature of the play which made it overall kind of confusing.
[K i A i's Insane]
Nice and clean mapping style, I miss stuff like this also if you have me on your friends list tell me next time D;
  1. 00:21:791 (1) - Poorly placed spinner imo, the spinner ends on a very strong sound in the music so I feel it would be better to accent it with a circle. Also with 00:23:134 (1) - coming right after it can be confusing to figure out which rhythm is which since it happens so fast. Alternatively you can do what jieusieu did in the extra with a fast repeating slider.
[Gloria's Hard]
  1. 00:33:209 (6,8,9,10) - The stack leniency boinks up the pattern unfortunately. 6's spacing between 00:32:985 (5) - is shortened to due the stack. I suggest you find somewhere else to place 00:33:657 (8,9,10) - so that it looks neater and can avoid any confusion.
  2. 00:52:239 (1,2,3,4,5) - I enjoyed this pattern, nice job here!
  3. 01:01:866 (3,5) - Stack is slightly off, not that big of a deal but it bothers me to look at hehe
    01:07:239 (2,1) - This is unrankable unfortunately. 2's hitburst doesn't disappear until 1 is about to be played. This doesn't give enough time IMO for the average hard player to recognize.
[Norman's Normal]
Cool diff name :3
  1. 00:48:657 (1,2,3) - I think a stack of three is a bit confusing and hard to look at especially when you are a normal player. Unstacking these would be more appropriate, especially since you did not do this much throughout the diff. You have stacks of two later on, so the player might be used to clicking three times and mess up as well
Beautiful song and mapset! Why haven't I seen any of your mapping before? I guess I am a fan now haha o7
Call me back after you finish making these changes.
Norman

Lust wrote:

[Norman's Normal]
Cool diff name :3 lol, thanks
  1. 00:48:657 (1,2,3) - I think a stack of three is a bit confusing and hard to look at especially when you are a normal player. Unstacking these would be more appropriate, especially since you did not do this much throughout the diff. You have stacks of two later on, so the player might be used to clicking three times and mess up as well Delete 00:48:881 (2)
Thank you for modding
Topic Starter
jieusieu

Lust wrote:

Additional Modding

[Extra]
Marvelous diff, I had tons of fun playing this and the whistles sound great. o rly?
  1. 00:55:373 (7,8,1) - The flow here is kind of awkward. 00:55:261 (6,7,8) - This flows downwards quite significantly and the jump upwards to 00:55:821 (1) - is a bit harsh when you take into account the speed of the play. Its a pretty pattern though! I have no idea how to fix this. sorry
  2. 01:12:612 (4,5) - This raises some concerns for readability, I found that the start of 4 obscures 5's sliderpath due to the fast nature of the play which made it overall kind of confusing. fixed
[Gloria's Hard]
  1. 00:33:209 (6,8,9,10) - The stack leniency boinks up the pattern unfortunately. 6's spacing between 00:32:985 (5) - is shortened to due the stack. I suggest you find somewhere else to place 00:33:657 (8,9,10) - so that it looks neater and can avoid any confusion. fixed
  2. 00:52:239 (1,2,3,4,5) - I enjoyed this pattern, nice job here!
  3. 01:01:866 (3,5) - Stack is slightly off, not that big of a deal but it bothers me to look at hehe fixed
    01:07:239 (2,1) - This is unrankable unfortunately. 2's hitburst doesn't disappear until 1 is about to be played. This doesn't give enough time IMO for the average hard player to recognize. fixed
Beautiful song and mapset! Why haven't I seen any of your mapping before? I guess I am a fan now haha o7
Call me back after you finish making these changes.
thanks for your mod and the compliment
K i A i
쥬슈님 죄송합니다,
지금 제가 어제부터 집이 아닌지라 바로 제대로 접속할만한 상황이 아니라서요.. ㅠㅠㅠ
집에 도착하고 접속하면 대략 3시간 정도 걸릴 것 같습니다, 최대한 빨리 접속할게요
Infevo
Actually, I never understand what's the issue in "overmapping" that maps don't get ranked due to it. The "extra" difficulty is a good example how "overmapping" can create a really interesting song experience. And in this case I really like it.

My only problem is that I don't understand how it can be only 4.35 stars. This map should be at least 5 stars from what I can tell. I play most 4-4.5 (no mod) stars without reading issues; most of my combofails come from bad aim and accuracy. But extra really gives me headaches simply because I am not good enough to read it in the first place. I enjoy it but I don't see myself playing it for a long time. Even with HT on the struggle is real to even beat it...

But maybe that's just me.
those
There's no overmapping in this map.
Akiyama Mizuki

those wrote:

as long as it fits the song <3
scanter

bbj0920 wrote:

those wrote:

as long as it fits the song <3