forum

Woohoo human interaction

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
eiteguy69
Hello, i don't know what to type here so uh i guess i'll tell you stuff about me.
Stuff about me lol -
I love anime (loving the isekai genre rn), Some animes I really like - One Piece, Fairy Tail, Demon Slayer, Konosuba, Re:Zero, Didn't I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?, That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime, Rent A Girlfriend, Kaguya-Sama: Love Is War, Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day, Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai (a masterpiece man, the movie is even better imo), Isekai Quartet, Ace Attorney, Mob Psycho 100, One Punch Man, JoJo Bizarre Adventure, My Hero Academia, Death Note, Tokyo Ghoul, and some more!

I play osu (of course), Minecraft, and Sea of Thieves if i am bored.

Some movies i've watched - Your Name, A Silent Voice, A Whisker Away (ending best part tbh), Flavors of Youth (didn't really like that one), Mewtwo Strikes Back (i was bored and jeez the cgi), Pokemon The Movie: I Choose You!, Pokemon The Movie: The Power of Us, Okko's Inn, Fairy Tail: Dragon Cry, One Piece: Stampede (and some other one piece movies, i forgot lol), Spirited Away, Rascal Does Not Dream of a Dreaming Girl, and some more that i forgot lol.

oh shoot i typed too much
TL:DR - I love anime, I play games (of course), and i watch movies lol.
Sorax
Welcome! hope you enjoy the game :)
You do have good Animetaste :D

some recommendations: HunterxHunter, Fullmetal Alechmist Brotherhood and Petema Inverted (You'll probably like this Movie!)