forum

Hey

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sacreal
Hello my name is Mjzu ヾ(≧▽≦*)o

This is the first time i upload something on Osu Community. I came from Vietnam and I originally found Osu! back in 2014 but I couldn't complete a single map which led to me dropping it. Eventually I came back earlier this year ( 2020 ) to try and get into it again, and I sort of got the game down. I'm still practicing increasing my accuracy and what not, but man this game is super fun and addicting UwU. Also if you want to add me for multi game, you can DM me through my discord which i left it on my profile.

I think that'll do it for my intro, I'm still a noob at this game and I'd appreciate any advice/tips!

p/s*: Sorry for my bad English :P
Nuuskamuikkunen
Well, welcome back! After... 6 years? lol that's quite a lot of time.

As a fellow that dropped in 2015 and took the game again in 2018 I played a bit during 2017, but didn't came back seriously until 2018, I'd say it was kind of weird when I came back, a lot of things changed during that time, some well known people left, some new came, and a few staid and to be honest, I still don't get used yet I enjoy the game.

By the way, no need to apologize for your English, you're in a good way!
Zelzatter Zero

eblf2013 wrote:

As a fellow that dropped in 2015 and took the game again in 2018 I played a bit during 2017, but didn't came back seriously until 2018, I'd say it was kind of weird when I came back, a lot of things changed during that time, some well known people left, some new came, and a few staid and to be honest, I still don't get used yet I enjoy the game.
No need to take yourself as example. Just look at me, going on hiatus for 1 year straight (in 2018) and still really miss the old design of the web lmao.

btw, I'm glad to see another fellow Vietnamese coming here (even after 6 years), chào! :)
- Marco -
Welcome back to osu! :D
Topic Starter
sacreal

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

No need to take yourself as example. Just look at me, going on hiatus for 1 year straight (in 2018) and still really miss the old design of the web lmao.

btw, I'm glad to see another fellow Vietnamese coming here (even after 6 years), chào! :)
Hello đồng bào nhé^^

eblf2013 wrote:

Well, welcome back! After... 6 years? lol that's quite a lot of time.

By the way, no need to apologize for your English, you're in a good way!
^^ Ikr, the feeling when i come back same as you too. The reason i came back after 6 years i think because during quarantine time i had nothing to do at home so i decided to play rythm game. And now i can't escape from Osu... T . T
pitoy
heloooo....
Topic Starter
sacreal

pitoy wrote:

heloooo....
heyyy ^^

- Marco - wrote:

Welcome back to osu! :D
thanks you ^^