forum

Uh late introduction

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shrek__Cudo
Hi, hello im Shrek or Shrek__Cudo ive been playing for a year now um i first started playing mania then switched to orignal 7-8 months ago. I play 4 - 4.99 star maps uhhh i was introduced to osu (mania) by a friend and here i am now still playing a year later. I play on my sisters laptop that she gave me from 2014 that can barely run minecraft but i manage. Im not an interesting person I dont really go out i prefer staying home (as everyone should during the pandamic) and thats pretty much it. Thanks for waisting your time reading this.

-Shrek
- Marco -
Hi o/
getimiskon
Hello there!

As far as I know, osu! it's not a game that demands too many resources. I used to play that in my decade-old desktop with not that many issues. Also, I'm interested on playing mania at some time, because I haven't tried that much, unlike taiko, catch, and the original osu of course.
Topic Starter
Shrek__Cudo
Of course if you want to try a new gamemode than go for it! I wasnt a very good mania player since i only played 2 star maps but thats not important .

If you decide to try it out then i hope you enjoy it and wish you bestest of luck!

-Shrek