forum

How can I change the color when I hover on top of my profile stats in the song selection?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BobAlban
Hello guys :)
I have a specific question for my skin, and I need help with something.
Basically I just created a selection-options@2x.png file to hide my profile stats (rank, pp, ...) on the song selection screen.
At the end, it looks like this :

I just added black rectangles to hide some of the stats that I wanted to hide, and the place where the profile picture, the name, etc... is is set to transparent, so that I can still see what I want to see.

It works perfectly except for one part : when I hover my cursor on top of my profile stats, it shows a color for transparent areas (see image below):

Do you have any idea on how to change this color? I was thinking it was MenuGlow in [Colours] in skin.ini but I failed to have something that works :/

Any ideas?
Redo_
You can't change it. Your best shot would be covering the nickname completely, and adding it to the selection-options file.
Topic Starter
BobAlban
Oh ok I see :( That's unfortunate
Galvit
You can try making it look intentional, make cutout for nickname and lvl in shape of rounded rectangle or something.
Topic Starter
BobAlban
Oh yes good idea! I'll cut pixel perfect the level bar and have a rounded rectangle for the name :)
Thanks guys!