forum

*NSYNC - Pop

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
foulcoon
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Ivalset
Both difficulties look fine. Rolled's has already gone through a lot of modding in the previous thread. foul's looks like a decent normal to me. I have no issues, once you set a preview point.
Hitoshirenu Shourai
All good to me.

Ranked.
Rolled
thanks bro
pariah164
I. Adore. The bubbles. Is there any way I can get that as a skin?
Metroid

pariah164 wrote:

Make a new folder in your skins directory and copy a skin.ini file from whatever skin you have, open in notepad, rename the skin's title to whatever, save, then copy the hitcircle.png and hitoverlay.png from the map's folder into the skin folder...
pariah164

Metroid wrote:

pariah164 wrote:

Make a new folder in your skins directory and copy a skin.ini file from whatever skin you have, open in notepad, rename the skin's title to whatever, save, then copy the hitcircle.png and hitoverlay.png from the map's folder into the skin folder...
O.O

Sounds a bit complex... Well, to me at 12:30 AM. It's probably incredibly simple. I'll give it a shot!

EDIT: Figured it out! I even figured out how to keep most of the Taiko scheme with it as well. Thank you~!
Metroid

pariah164 wrote:

Metroid wrote:

pariah164 wrote:

O.O

Sounds a bit complex... Well, to me at 12:30 AM. It's probably incredibly simple. I'll give it a shot!
Not really, it's just simple copy paste.

Your Osu!'s song and skin folders are located at
C:\Program Files\Osu! - To whatever folder respectively.
RemmyX25
I'm just going to leave this here for prosperity's sake.

Was supposed to be included when Rolled had the map, but foul nix'd it at the last minute.

Download: N' Sync - Pop (foulcoon) [Remmy's Mix].osu
Metroid
I'll do the same thing as remmy.

Download: N' Sync - Pop (Rolled) [Metroid's Mix].osu
Larto
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Gens
I finally FCed Rolled's Difficulty.

Fav'd :D
nektaryn
horrible skin tbh. Dont see a sh!t.
Rolled
aw
LuigiHann
Skyripper
I agree, the skin looks perfectly fine.
Derekku
I love the skin, it's pretty ;)