forum

Hi there :)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
OwOtron9000
Hi there! I'm not that new to Osu, but I just realized that there's forums here. This post will really be useless facts (or useful if you wanted to know about me idk). I got introduced to Osu by my friend. He convinced me to get the game and now I'm better than him lol. I like watching anime, but I'm currently getting into Manga. I'm currently reading One Piece. I've seen lots of anime, but I'm currently in that JoJo brainrot phase. I love to play video games. My favorites series is either Legend of Zelda or Sonic (nostalgia reasons I swear!). I'm best at rhythm games though lol. I love Parappa the Rapper. It's definitely my favorite rhythm game. I like listening to Daft Punk and Gorillaz, but I also like listening to vocaloids and Fake Type (who you should check out if you like Japanese rap). I don't have a favorite movie, but my favorite show has to be South Park. It's good! Anyways, I think this is long enough. Feel free to comment! I'll reply to them!
Astasin
Welcome to the forums! also One piece is one of my favorites too hope you enjoy it.