forum

Hiiii (my weeby introduction)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
isabelle_kast
Hiii people, my name is Lula and I am from England where we currently have decent weather for the first time inn AGES. I am a massive weeb and have watched over 1oo animes, my favourites eing fruits basket and the your name film. I also like kpop and i am TRYING to learn how to skateboard (oh and i also play the flute)

I am 15 years old (my birthday being december 22 which is wayyyyy to close to xmas and its a very annoying birthday). I have a pet doggo who is a westie.

I found this game through youtube, downloaded it about a year ago, was rubbish at it so i deletd it about 10 minutes after, and then about 2 months ago i did the exact same thing until about 20 days ago i finally sat myself down and decided i would comit to it. Since then i have got a lot better and i have started to FC 3 star maps now which i am happy about.

I bought a GAOMON S620 tablet about a week ago which is keeping me motivated to play the game since i spent like £45 on a tablet and im prettttty broke.

If you like anime please messege me because i really would like some weeb friends :) (I watch all kinds of genres so i dont have that big preferences)

If you got this far through my boringggggg introduction then congratulations to you, well, I guess thats ittttttt.
thankyouuuuuu x
Dialect
hi "15 years old (my birthday being december 22 which is wayyyyy to close to xmas and its a very annoying birthday). I have a pet doggo who is a westie.

I found this game through youtube, downloaded it about a year ago, was rubbish at it so i deletd it about 10 minutes after, and then about 2 months ago i did the exact same thing until about 20 days ago i finally sat myself down and decided i would comit to it. Since then i have got a lot better and i have started to FC 3 star maps now which i am happy about.

I bought a GAOMON S620 tablet about a week ago which is keeping me motivated to play the game since i spent like £45 on a tablet and im prettttty broke.

If you like anime please messege me because i really would like some weeb friends :) (I watch all kinds of genres so i dont have that big preferences)

If you got this far through my boringggggg introduction then congratulations to you, well, I guess thats ittttttt.
thankyouuuuuu x
"

i'm li syaoran
IrrelevantAcc
Hi I’m singaporean I like anime too! I watch at least 300 series.. I’m very knowledgeable in that field lmao. What’s ur discord? My discord name is PCU#6735 hope to talk about anime soon