forum

Beatmaps designers? who of these are?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DroidBass
sup, I would like if I could send by a private message the tracks that I would like to see in osu!. Would like more a well designed beatmap with the track and probably the image that they are in youtube.

Could you help me to find some of these? =/
H_Hitachiin
What.
Zelda
Make them yourself.
Foxtrot
You are your own beatmap designer.
Topic Starter
DroidBass
hmmm... but I kinda feel that making a 6 minutes beatmap is not easy at all lol...

but some of these are 2 minutes ... well I will try later, I will start trying to make these 2 minutes ones lol

Edit: how may I, make different skill levels for the same song? I see that most of the songs have more than one single difficulty to make it more flexible.
UnderminE
File > Save as new difficulty

And check Song Setup > Difficulty tab too.
Copter-kun
61 Here's a helfpul amount of 'techniques' you could use to map

Though, I'd suggest you to analyse other maps to completely understand the flow you think of. Map more and you will understand completely.
Apex_old
*Silenced by Wojjan and Dulcet*
Wojjan

Apex wrote:

Also, Storyboarding is essential for a beatmap. A map with no SB, score hit pictures, custom sprites only leaves people an impression of beats and areas to click. A map with a Storyboard goes three time deeper than that.
please die in a fire and make it painful
Foxtrot

Apex wrote:

Also, Storyboarding is essential for a beatmap. A map with no SB, score hit pictures, custom sprites only leaves people an impression of beats and areas to click. A map with a Storyboard goes three time deeper than that..
You're like that guy who said that the BG is more important than the map itself.

In other words, a retard.
silmarilen
morning wojjan
morning dulcet
UnderminE
ok
silmarilen
morning undermine
Copter-kun
Morning silmarilen
Wojjan
morning Slimmy Lee
xRayne
Morning Wojjan~
Topic Starter
DroidBass

Copter-kun wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/61 Here's a helfpul amount of 'techniques' you could use to map

Though, I'd suggest you to analyse other maps to completely understand the flow you think of. Map more and you will understand completely.
I see that I need to analyze other maps because it's a total mess for me to make a 2.5 stars beatmap because I'm a noob at the editor xD. I can't even make a beatmap that I may overplay it lol...
noneed
fiddlesticks sux
Wojjan

noneed wrote:

fiddlesticks sux
D tier jungler, shit mid, where is buff riot
noneed

Wojjan wrote:

noneed wrote:

fiddlesticks sux
D tier jungler, shit mid, where is buff riot

We are aware of the issues with Fiddlesticks, summoner, but be assured that we have our very best men looking into the champion, so we can finally sepperate the GREAT Fiddlesticks from the GOOD ones.. - EVERY MORELLO POST EVER

But in all seriousness, he isn't even that bad as a jungler in the new jungle but there is no place in League of Bruisers for him right now.
Ekaru
Post the song here and I can churn out a decent Normal for you. You might have to PM me to remind me, though, since I am forgetful.
Wojjan

noneed wrote:

We are aware of the issues with Fiddlesticks, summoner, but be assured that we have our very best men looking into the champion, so we can finally sepperate the GREAT Fiddlesticks from the GOOD ones.. - EVERY MORELLO POST EVER
Oh wow I started giggling.