forum

Switch too Wacom Bamboo and need some advice!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
P3RXG
I really need some advice on the Tablet Area.... :o
smoogipoo
What do you need help with? Wacom drivers should have installed a program called "Bamboo Preferences" (if you don't have it go and install Bamboo Drivers: http://www.wacom.com/en/support/drivers, go into it and then click the tablet options button in the second tab (I don't have my driver running atm so I can't give exact information). You can set your area there.
winber1
omg, wtf?

how many of these damn threads do we need.

there is always something called searching the forums that may help

in the end, everyone says full area pretty much.
However, MIDDLE AREA MASTER RACE
Aqo
They're only creating those threads to give you more chances to say this catchphrase
Gilochan
I jus bought a tablet for a week ago.. and I still dunno how big the are i should use...
Better if i set up my tablet are full or portion(i mean small)?
Which better? Small or Big? NEED FOR ADVICE PLEASE~
buny
size doesn't matter

it's how you use it
Evanlet

buny wrote:

size doesn't matter

it's how you use it
^
Mints
Play with the area you find that you can perform best in. People always says full area is good, but im using the smallest area.
she_old
Full area with force proportions.

Force proportions is very important.
Gilochan
Isn't using full area.. you spin speed become slower? i tried smaller area.. my spin nice~ but.. the accuracy is.. well i dun need to say it=='
If for you guys.. All of you rather play in full or smaller area?
buny

Gilochan wrote:

Isn't using full area.. you spin speed become slower? i tried smaller area.. my spin nice~ but.. the accuracy is.. well i dun need to say it=='
If for you guys.. All of you rather play in full or smaller area?
spin is relative to your hand movement, sensitivity doesn't influence spin speed only how fast you move your hand and the radius of the center.
Dekonare
Small or big area. It depends how well you perform with chosen area. I recommend using big area since it's more accurate than small area. There are players who uses small area and players who use big area. Test both of them and choose what ever works for you. Eventually you see how master race bigger area is :3
buny

Blizzardouz wrote:

Small or big area. It depends how well you perform with chosen area. I recommend using big area since it's more accurate than small area. There are players who uses small area and players who use big area. Test both of them and choose what ever works for you. Eventually you see how master race bigger area is :3
I recommend using small area
Mints

buny wrote:

Blizzardouz wrote:

I recommend using small area
+1
Sorun
Full area to much fun
Gilochan
need to press on the tablet using pen or.. jus let it hover to move it? Sory for asking too much T^T
Raging Bull
I hover. Just do whatever you're comfortable with
Dekonare
I hover also. It's so much easier to hover than pressing IMO. Everyone has their own play styles.
Maneuver
I recommend using bigger area after you know how to use small, you get better control~
buny

Maneuver wrote:

I recommend using bigger area after you know how to use small, you get better control~
you get better control practicing one or the other, not both.