forum

t+pazolite & Camellia feat. Nanahira - Boku no ...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Len
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2020년 10월 19일 월요일 at 오전 5:11:34

Artist: t+pazolite & Camellia feat. Nanahira
Title: Boku no Yume, Mecha Kuso Mugen Waki
Source: WACCA
Tags: electronic ARuFa はちぷよ Hachipuyo japanese video game rhythm arcade jpop j-pop pop [Karcher] Karcher Fast
BPM: 205
Filesize: 9272kb
Play Time: 02:13
Difficulties Available:
  1. Classic Another (6.47 stars, 408 notes)
  2. Hard (3.4 stars, 278 notes)
  3. Hyper (4.35 stars, 389 notes)
  4. Insane (5.3 stars, 462 notes)
  5. Karcher's Extra (6.57 stars, 576 notes)
  6. Normal (2.21 stars, 191 notes)
  7. Special Extra (7.08 stars, 525 notes)
Download: t+pazolite & Camellia feat. Nanahira - Boku no Yume, Mecha Kuso Mugen Waki
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Question about difficulties
Karcher's Extra and Insane diff gap is good even the jump is not huge in Insane, both have note jumps, streams. just nerfed and didnt add streams some parts in Insane for making spread perfectly.

Classic Another is for challenging how aim is good or not, and want to make creative setups since the mapsets spread is already all done. it is a bonus diff, so i can give you unconventional experience with it. it will be easy for someone who like to play old map or add hr on cs7 maps.

Insane can feel like an Insane or Extra depending on the person playing. its hard to call it an Insane but Hyper diffs do exist and i didnt use big jumps, so instead of judging by the star rating i thought it was proper to call this difficulty Insane on how the map felt.

Hyper is not have jump, but added 7 of single taps and 3 or 5 notes streams to make good spread between hyper and insane.

Hard has 10 of spinners. newbie players have access to the special settings with spinners, and it makes idiosyncratic play how can catch spinners and object between them smoothly.

only small size cs is for calm song? no. here it is.