Yaboku-
Windows10 incoming x)
Aomi
LigerZero
Nightblade
-
Nadfee

booo there are some pics there that shouldnt be there o_o
EDIT: I just noticed a shopping list in there LOL, mustve been me dealing food by myself :x
[- Alex -]

Nadfee wrote:

booo there are some pics there that shouldnt be there o_o
EDIT: I just noticed a shopping list in there LOL, mustve been me dealing food by myself :x
Nice KappaHD (KappaPride)

This is my setup.

Not sure if it's ok, or i'm too lazy.....
Yaboku-
This is my setup.

Not sure if it's ok, or i'm too lazy....
nice wallpapper m8, plz senpai share :D
Nadfee

YaBoku- wrote:

This is my setup.

Not sure if it's ok, or i'm too lazy....
I agree, I need that for the days I come home and I can see those grills Kappa
Supreme
Nadfee

[ Supreme ] wrote:

"Dota 2"
Nice one lel
chaee
Aomi

YaBoku- wrote:

Nadfee wrote:

I agree, I need that for the days I come home and I can see those grills Kappa
I'm not senpai but here //though it's mirrored
[- Alex -]
Ty Aomi for the share.

Here is the imgur image if you need it tho guys.

http://i.imgur.com/VrLm55c.jpg
Supreme

Nadfee wrote:

[ Supreme ] wrote:

"Dota 2"
Nice one lel
Haha well it's something xD!
xtrem3x

that's all .-.
SalaciousBug
California
Rizumu Tenshi
Those many users using Rainmeter...had to follow and pick it up and create my own design using skins I downloaded...and edited.

This is the result of the "Rainmeter-Desktop Fusion" where the wallpaper and Rainmeter are one. Wallpaper self-made though and edited frequently to remove any and all errors I find.
Some of the hexagons are self-made too, like Opera, B1 Free Archiver, the two icons with "HD" and "+" (Intel HD Graphics Control Panel and its CustomModeApp, both work despite system32). Some look bad though, like BlueStacks, I don't think I can make that look good in Photoshop. Also GodMode NOT Control Panel and Windows 10
Aira and Rizumu are there for my entertainment (red hair is Aira, orange hair is Rizumu)
Navizel
Overloading your desktop with rainmeter skins is not really good tbh.
Aomi

Navizel wrote:

This.
JamesHappy
Rizumu Tenshi

Navizel wrote:

Actually attempted to try Icon Dock but "you need Rainmeter 3.3.0"
So I had to go with this style. Any recommended docks for Rainmeter 3.2.1?
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Trying to find a way to reduce the amount of files on scattered around my desktop, while still being easily accessible.
Before I took the screenshot, half of my desktop space was covered in files. :p

HaruryuuSan
Empty~
silmarilen
new wallpaper hype
HaruryuuSan

silmarilen wrote:

new wallpaper hype
seksiiii
LigerZero

Navizel wrote:

but me use 2 rainmeter..... :/

rainmeter komachi clock and kasen ibaraki (search in deviantArt)

btw..... my icon in taskbar using icon touhou walfas (search in deviantArt)
Tabal

Navizel wrote:

agreed

Navizel
and I still can't into rice/bblean ;_;
Rizumu Tenshi
There is still no recommendation for an icon dock compatible with Rainmeter 3.2.1
Are you guys any helpful at this state?
Give me an icon dock and we're on-topic again with a refined desktop with less skins.

OK I explain the fusion
Harune Aira and Amamiya Rizumu are absolutely part of the wallpaper not Rainmeter.
The black translucent bar which includes the hexagons is part of the wallpaper, the hexagons are Rainmeter skin "Honeycomb", modified to include almost every possible app I can launch, plus GodMode with the Control Panel icon.
The monitors (File Laboratory space left, CPU usage, used RAM and time) are Rainmeter skin "Flat & Blurry", modified to fit in the right side.
The labels above them, and the label above the black bar, are part of the wallpaper.
Does it really look like it's 4 Rainmeter skin sets? (skin set = folder of skin theme, each particular item is a skin which I didn't really need to say because you need not hear it and already know it)
Lilith
tfw still a bblean scrub with my rice
i got a new monitor, old monitor on the right for my irssi running on cygwin.
Navizel

Baka Tenshi wrote:

There is still no recommendation for an icon dock compatible with Rainmeter 3.2.1
Give me an icon dock and we're on-topic again with a refined desktop with less skins.

OK I explain the fusion
Harune Aira and Amamiya Rizumu are absolutely part of the wallpaper not Rainmeter.
The black translucent bar which includes the hexagons is part of the wallpaper, the hexagons are Rainmeter skin "Honeycomb", modified to include almost every possible app I can launch, plus GodMode with the Control Panel icon.
The monitors (File Laboratory space left, CPU usage, used RAM and time) are Rainmeter skin "Flat & Blurry", modified to fit in the right side.
The labels above them, and the label above the black bar, are part of the wallpaper.
Does it really look like it's 4 Rainmeter skin sets? (skin set = folder of skin theme, each particular item is a skin which I didn't really need to say because you need not hear it and already know it)
Maybe don't use Rainmeter at all. If you insist, at least only put what you actually need e.g. date and time. What's your OS? If you have Windows 8/8.1, you should put your program shortcuts on start menu. It's better that way tbh.

Lilith wrote:

tfw still a bblean scrub with my rice
i got a new monitor, old monitor on the right for my irssi running on cygwin.
What is your OS? I'm horrible at bblean. Teach me your ways pls.

edit: still having troubles with bblean :s can't access my aimp menu. Also menu bar problems on most programs
thasyka
I use to play Minecraft all day.

:D
Dusalty
dkun
Rizumu Tenshi

Navizel wrote:

Baka Tenshi wrote:

OK I explain the fusion
Maybe don't use Rainmeter at all. If you insist, at least only put what you actually need e.g. date and time. What's your OS? If you have Windows 8/8.1, you should put your program shortcuts on start menu. It's better that way tbh.
I'll need the space left for anime
CPU and RAM are obvious
Gonna have to set up an "overlay" for the Time, just like my Grand 2, which goes EVERYWHERE, including osu!, even in fullscreen.
Shortcuts are there to keep me from accessing the Start Menu. They are every possible application I can launch when the time comes so I launch right away using Rainmeter. Remember, this is my first time, so I'm not that familiar with it, and am still going to experiment with styles, including icon docks.

Still off-topic, but I'll continue searching for icon docks. If you decide to help, remember this: Rainmeter 3.2.1. (at least an icon dock will decrease the overload, but then... *disconnects*)
Tampons

Both of the wallpapers I have now, really lazy to find more. If anyone has any that would look good, message me~ ♥
Navizel
>2clocks
I don't know about you but I can't read the date on the Hestia one.
Tampons

Navizel wrote:

>2clocks
I don't know about you but I can't read the date on the Hestia one.

That is what the second date and clock are for. ;)

That and I'm too lazy to edit it. o/
Navizel
So basically it's useless and pointless. Why not just remove it though?
show more