forum

Post your desktop, fools

posted
Total Posts
show more
Thism2

Yoshisashi wrote:

pls no bully
Why would anyone want to do that for that desktop image?
Oh riiight, a certain finnish witch might... ^^
Kouya-

Yes, the entire circle and the interior of it animates .
Exw
-Seren-
La Volpe
Mafuuu

Repetetive icons ftw
Elicchi_old
Riiku
-Annie
Rio-
FuZ
Ayukas_old
Ixde
TheNekoNextDoor
Guess who finally upgraded to Windows 7.
DaCatplaysOSU

I need to clean it up a bit. :?
Dequilla
Main desktop:

Second monitor(almost always full of programs I use to the side like music, internet and teamspeak or skype.
Shiritai
Knexus_old
FlyingNeko
Hello, 4:3 screen user passing through.

Chiuyo
Enzo_old

8.1 with start8
-sev
peppy

focused.
LigerZero
but i love tooo windows 7 8-)
Reva
SAO rainmeter? Sweet. I have those before

I liek to keep things organized
Chiuyo
Exw
Railey2

neat.
Tiisa

Had to edit my wallpaper a little bit to make the rainmeter more visible (it was way too light at first) and a automatically hidden task bar is a must for me nowadays.
Ayesha Altugle

Cleaned up my desktop
[ Mephisto ]

6000th post yay
Birdy
sottovoce
[- Alex -]

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Nice wallpaper lol. Can u post the link pls?

my wallpaper btw.

Kitsunemimi
It's literally been forever since I changed my desktop wallpaper but I finally did it.
I pretty much had the same wallpaper for an entire semester just because I'd never been so busy in my life. Not that I'm that much less busy now but... anyways

Probably my first time using a crop from a portrait source image. I also did a really quick vector mask and added some DoF to the background. So much work for such a plain simple wallpaper.

BONUS: Those of you who are more familiar with editing images (if any) might notice that there are no signs of the girl in the blurred background. Obviously I didn't have the two components of the image given to me separately, instead what I did was I actually painted in the edges of the girl to match the background. That way, when it gets blurred afterwards, and placed behind the masked foreground layer, it'll appear as if the background was perfectly unperturbed when it was blurred. This is what it looks like when it's painted:
Bladesu

2kawaii4me
GenoClysm

idk. looking for new desktop wallapapers xd
am i hipster for using rainmeter
Lilith
-Iku-
chaee
show more