forum

Post your desktop, fools

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kouya-
Lol, it doesn't look that bad, you know, if you have the right background for it that is ~
Lewder
i fixed the photoshop text shortcut being horribly disproportionate in correlation to the other ones (with? to? contextually fluctuating?)
Kurogamii
Witch Mercy
Well uhm geez, it took a ss of both of my screens lol
Trauter

Lewd
Tabal
Changed stuff. Still haven't updated to Windows 8.1 and I really should.
kirueggy
Witch Mercy
Oh god I hate when pics overlap like that lol
Just find a huge wallpaper that fits your whole screen :<
dkun

kirueggy wrote:

I think the wallpaper is missing something

i hate everything (including this wallpaper)
Foxtrot

kirueggy wrote:

dude
AutoMedic

kirueggy wrote:

i wanna see that misc bullshit folder

pm me
Exw
Lex TheGayOtter

Fairy tail <3
Tabal
Started working on a CSS for the osu! website. It's nice, but I can't change certain elements on the screen (Such as the supporter tag image, offline status image, and a certain thing above the border AND items below the quick reply) because that's all built into the page and not the CSS. T.T

What you see on screen is what I have so far.
Lewder
it's admirable how far you're going to make everything look nice, and i do mean nice, doraff
Tabal

Lewder wrote:

it's admirable how far you're going to make everything look nice, and i do mean nice, doraff
It's kind of hard to do considering that "Inspect Element" and some exploration only goes so far. I'm really new to CSS so most of what I do are copy pasting and changing hex codes.
Anyone who is decent at CSS would laugh at the the mess that is my osu! CSS.
NeonPhoenix_old

Doraff wrote:

Lewder wrote:

It's kind of hard to do considering that "Inspect Element" and some exploration only goes so far. I'm really new to CSS so most of what I do are copy pasting and changing hex codes.
I like it. It's quite simplistic and clean, really nice. I've been doing web development for years and that's much better than anything I could do. I really lack a creative mind though, I'm terrible with design, I'm more of a code monkey.
Lewder

Doraff wrote:

Lewder wrote:

i was talking about the amount of effort your put into it and how persistent and willing you are to learn how to do this as you go, and as neonphoenix said it does genuinely look nice, no need to be so modest :3
BAKER BAKER
Here is mine~
Tabal

NeonPhoenix wrote:

Doraff wrote:

I like it. It's quite simplistic and clean, really nice. I've been doing web development for years and that's much better than anything I could do. I really lack a creative mind though, I'm terrible with design, I'm more of a code monkey.
Thanks. It's not like I did everything myself. A lot of what I have are just premade skins (Like my FF CSS and Foobar Skin). All I do to them is make them match my visual style (Which is going to change soon).

If you wanted to do something similar, Shiro over on /w/ had made a webpage of resources dedicated to customizing your computer (And even though most of it is for Windows 7, almost all of it works for Windows 8).
http://nanami-tan.info/
Kunieda

just surfing around on pixiv's daily ranking and i found this madoka :D
TimerBunneh
Meep.

Taadashi

TimerBunneh wrote:

Meep.

Mmx4 and JJ2. Great gaming taste mate. :)
Tabal
Oh my glarb! Windows 8 has transparent themes now!
Had to edit a new CSS to get the transparency on it and I have to say it looks AWESOME. Couldn't be happier with this.
Nyoko_old

regular no tidying :D
Magnolia
Lewder
why do you need three clocks and two calendars
twinshiggy
flickflack1
Kouya-

HandHeldPillow wrote:

Aaah, those gadgets on the right desktop, I really like them a lot .

Where did you get those ?

The current date thing on the bottom and the osu stats ? xD

They look nice ~
Nyoko_old

HandHeldPillow wrote:

your main screen background is cute ahaha
qtlemon_old
nico nico.

_sparky_

qtlemon wrote:

nico nico.

nice wallpaper...
xXtidusFRXx
Foxtrot

twinshiggy wrote:

My favourite so far.
xXtidusFRXx
Posted wrong one mb :

Kurogamii
Magnolia

SupaWolfTiga wrote:

HandHeldPillow wrote:

Aaah, those gadgets on the right desktop, I really like them a lot .

Where did you get those ?

The current date thing on the bottom and the osu stats ? xD

They look nice ~
Rainmeter, the changelog is rbrat3's and look in my recent posts for the stats
James
Heres mine. I resized it because the resolution is too darn big. :o
I also made the the original wallpaper monochrome-ish because thats what I prefer, and it turned out OK :)

IppE
show more