Post your desktop, fools

posted
Total Posts
show more
Lewder
Kitsunemimi

Riyeko wrote:

Nothing special >:(

Yeah, nah, it's just an overhanging cherry blossom tree on the edge of an exotic volcano island with lava rushing down its side into the watery depths, nothing special here at all.
Riyeko

Kitsunemimi wrote:

Riyeko wrote:

Nothing special >:(

Yeah, nah, it's just an overhanging cherry blossom tree on the edge of an exotic volcano island with lava rushing down its side into the watery depths, nothing special here at all.
>o< I meant that it's nothing special because some people have prettier desktop backgrounds than me.
Dusalty
I have folder of 19 backgrounds which I rotate every couple of hours.
Birdy

TheNekoNextDoor wrote:

Changed a few days ago and couldn't be bothered to take a screenshot. I have now. :P
Switch from FL11 to FL9 and you're good to go.

Also mutual me pls ;w; I've been too shy to poke you about this in-game.
TheNekoNextDoor

Static Noise Bird wrote:

TheNekoNextDoor wrote:

Changed a few days ago and couldn't be bothered to take a screenshot. I have now. :P
Switch from FL11 to FL9 and you're good to go.

Also mutual me pls ;w; I've been too shy to poke you about this in-game.
FL11's good enough for me right now. I've just got the trial right now, but I might be getting the full version soon, yay! ~

Sure! I'll add you.
Ocewatt

Found this in the Kamui skin folder and fell in love with it instantly.
Tabal
Just quick update. I switched foobar skins and found a nifty little feature in task manager.
Lewder
one MacType and overhaul of rainmeter setup while learning a LOT about how the skins work (might attempt making my own at some point) later it looks like this. I'm not happy with the ping meter, but it looked really stupid without something in the corner and the display of up/down traffic looked dumb in its new place even with heavy modification
mathexpert
Lewder
and my phone, i can't wait for WP to get the customisation that rooted androids have
I know the picture is a bit cliché but I really love the artstyle in which Sakuya is drawn. It's really that which makes me use this, not the whole 'character behind screen' thing.

and because I care about my friends' privacy~
Rio-

Lewder wrote:

one MacType and overhaul of rainmeter setup while learning a LOT about how the skins work (might attempt making my own at some point) later it looks like this. I'm not happy with the ping meter, but it looked really stupid without something in the corner and the display of up/down traffic looked dumb in its new place even with heavy modification
may I ask what tag(s) did You use for finding that kind of wallpaper?
Lewder
I really like their artstyle in general, but vector art I guess?
http://www.brokentone.net
Kouya-

Lewder wrote:

Lol, my rain meter skin is the Persona 4 HUD xDD
Lewder
so is about a million other peoples' and i hate how it looks
Kouya-
Lol, it doesn't look that bad, you know, if you have the right background for it that is ~
Lewder
i fixed the photoshop text shortcut being horribly disproportionate in correlation to the other ones (with? to? contextually fluctuating?)
Kurogamii
Witch Mercy
Well uhm geez, it took a ss of both of my screens lol
Trauter

Lewd
Tabal
Changed stuff. Still haven't updated to Windows 8.1 and I really should.
kirueggy
Witch Mercy
Oh god I hate when pics overlap like that lol
Just find a huge wallpaper that fits your whole screen :<
dkun

kirueggy wrote:

I think the wallpaper is missing something

i hate everything (including this wallpaper)
Foxtrot

kirueggy wrote:

dude
AutoMedic

kirueggy wrote:

i wanna see that misc bullshit folder

pm me
Exw
Lex TheGayOtter

Fairy tail <3
Tabal
Started working on a CSS for the osu! website. It's nice, but I can't change certain elements on the screen (Such as the supporter tag image, offline status image, and a certain thing above the border AND items below the quick reply) because that's all built into the page and not the CSS. T.T

What you see on screen is what I have so far.
Lewder
it's admirable how far you're going to make everything look nice, and i do mean nice, doraff
Tabal

Lewder wrote:

it's admirable how far you're going to make everything look nice, and i do mean nice, doraff
It's kind of hard to do considering that "Inspect Element" and some exploration only goes so far. I'm really new to CSS so most of what I do are copy pasting and changing hex codes.
Anyone who is decent at CSS would laugh at the the mess that is my osu! CSS.
NeonPhoenix_old

Doraff wrote:

Lewder wrote:

It's kind of hard to do considering that "Inspect Element" and some exploration only goes so far. I'm really new to CSS so most of what I do are copy pasting and changing hex codes.
I like it. It's quite simplistic and clean, really nice. I've been doing web development for years and that's much better than anything I could do. I really lack a creative mind though, I'm terrible with design, I'm more of a code monkey.
Lewder

Doraff wrote:

Lewder wrote:

i was talking about the amount of effort your put into it and how persistent and willing you are to learn how to do this as you go, and as neonphoenix said it does genuinely look nice, no need to be so modest :3
BAKER BAKER
Here is mine~
Tabal

NeonPhoenix wrote:

Doraff wrote:

I like it. It's quite simplistic and clean, really nice. I've been doing web development for years and that's much better than anything I could do. I really lack a creative mind though, I'm terrible with design, I'm more of a code monkey.
Thanks. It's not like I did everything myself. A lot of what I have are just premade skins (Like my FF CSS and Foobar Skin). All I do to them is make them match my visual style (Which is going to change soon).

If you wanted to do something similar, Shiro over on /w/ had made a webpage of resources dedicated to customizing your computer (And even though most of it is for Windows 7, almost all of it works for Windows 8).
http://nanami-tan.info/
Kunieda

just surfing around on pixiv's daily ranking and i found this madoka :D
TimerBunneh
Meep.

Taadashi

TimerBunneh wrote:

Meep.

Mmx4 and JJ2. Great gaming taste mate. :)
Tabal
Oh my glarb! Windows 8 has transparent themes now!
Had to edit a new CSS to get the transparency on it and I have to say it looks AWESOME. Couldn't be happier with this.
Nyoko_old

regular no tidying :D
show more